My 30 day shred results!

Options
2»

Replies

• determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW, I'm flat out jealous! Your tummy and butt look GREAT!
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    That's incredible.
  • elizabeth4h
    elizabeth4h Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your results are phenomenal! Congrats! Definitely going to try the video again in a couple weeks when I get tired of walking!
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    awesome!! I am on day 4.....hope my results are great too!!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Thanks for posting your results! I'm going to be starting 30 DS and am inspired by your transformation. Great job!
  • TooLeftFeet
    TooLeftFeet Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    yeah! Congratulations on finishing this
  • Irineloey
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing and so beautiful. Great work:))
  • crissyniko
    crissyniko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I can see the pics! just left click on the picture with your mouse then click "view image" and you can see the comparison, click your back browser to follow the thread again.

You look great! I am starting this program tonight!
  • kharper85
    kharper85 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! I just got the DVDs and can't wait to start!
  • jenlucas1981
    jenlucas1981 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!!
  • jodiclugston
    jodiclugston Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can't see your pictures :( But I can believe you've had great success! I did the 30 DS in Jan/Feb and had amazing results (lost 15 lb and went from a size 12ish in pants to a 8/10. I want to figure out how to see your pictures! Well done :)
  • hollyannem
    Options
    Wow! That is a visible difference! Good work!

How did you calculate the calories burned on the exercise portion of this site? I have 30 Day Shred, but couldn't find it in the MFP database? It isn't ALL important, but it would be nice to be able to log them in.

Thank you!
  • BellaRican85
    Options
    Great Results. I just purchased the DVD last night! I
  • BellaRican85
    Options
    Great Results!!! I just purchased the DVD last night and I cannot wait to start it. I hope I can get great results as well. :blushing:
  • Xoxa1029
    Xoxa1029 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am on day 12 (Level2 Day2) and have similar measurements to you so I hope I look as great as you do when it is all done!
  • AAL94LBB
    AAL94LBB Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is a visible difference! Good work!

How did you calculate the calories burned on the exercise portion of this site? I have 30 Day Shred, but couldn't find it in the MFP database? It isn't ALL important, but it would be nice to be able to log them in.

Thank you!

I actually didn't log it in my exercise log because I honestly have no clue as to how many calories I really burned. I just figured I'd do it for the 30 days and if I lost weight and inches then I'd know it was working without logging, and it clearly was haha!
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    amazing results, way to go!
  • Kimmywells
    Kimmywells Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great job you should be very proud of yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!