I want to ____________ by New Year's!

Options
As we swing into fall and the end of the Year approaches we all start to think about what we want to have accomplished by Jan 1, 2011. Please add your own goals so we can find support with each other.

I want to BE ABLE TO WRAP A REGULAR TOWEL AROUND MY BODY AND HAVE IT OVERLAP WITH OUT MY HIP PEAKING OUT. (no fun at the gym when the thing doesnt cover all my curves.)

Replies

• momtofour
    momtofour Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    hi, i want to be able to buy a whole load of new clothes because i am determined to be slim by then :wink: so i can donate all the excisting clothes in my wardrobe :yawn: to the animal charity to raise money for the rescue dogs.:love:
  • Equilibrium
    Equilibrium Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. I need to think about this! Too busy with work at the moment but will come back to it later. :-)
  • scott24
    scott24 Posts: 132
    Options
    I want to buy a suit for my son's wedding on New Year's Day. I haven't bought a suit for almost 25 years, as I would outgrow them and swear I would lose weight (that I never did). I can't wait to buy an off-the-rack suit at a normal menswear store!!
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I want to see Onederland for the first time that I can remember. I honestly can't remember weighing under 200lbs. I must have been very young.
  • kmarowski
    Options
    I want to be at 170 pounds and MAINTAINING - keeping up with my swimming, aerobics, yoga, and tai chi DAILY, as well as continuing to eat healthy. I want to make it through the holiday season without backtracking and giving up. I want to go shopping for new clothes that show off all the hard work I've been doing!
  • Bethany28
    Options
    I want to be down to my goal (13 more pounds) I should be able to, but I am a very slow loser.
  • CrazyCatLadee2
    CrazyCatLadee2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I want to be at least down to 200 lbs by New Year's. That's 75 lbs down with 35 to go. Also with hitting 200 lbs - my husband is treating me to a reward of Lasik surgery for our anniversary/Christmas/Birthday. I haven't been 200 lbs in more than 10 years - I have been under that in a very long time. I have had some minor setbacks lately but I am determined and I know with all the support at MFP I will succeed! Good Luck to everyone and the goals you have set!!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I want to buy a sexy dress to wear for my hubby!! It's been FOREVER....years..... since I've really felt HOTT..... I am looking forward to shopping in an average size store!! My goal is size 14 by New Years!! I'm currently a 20~!
  • jbanz
    jbanz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to weigh 199 again!
  • jsandford
    Options
    My cousin's wedding is on New Year's Eve, so I want to be able to fit in a sexy dress (well!) by that stage. Have seen a lot of my family in years, so it'll be good to show off a little ;)
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I want to BE ABLE TO FIT INTO MY SIZE 12 JEANS FROM NY&CO AND NOT HAVE MY MUFFIN TOP SHOWING OUT OF THE TOP by New Year's!
  • MakeLifeBright
    Options
    I want to Make Love to my Hubby :blushing: with out worring how I look!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I want to have to buy a new bathing suit for my family's Christmas vacation in Florida!
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I want to be at my goal weight and be able to run my first 5K - even if I have to run in on the treadmill due to the cold winter!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    I want to be at my goal weight and maintaining! I should be done in October, but I will still need to be maintaining, and maybe working on losing a few more "vanity pounds".
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to say I finished the C25K by New Years!
  • gracietwin
    Options
    I want to run my first 5K!
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I want to stop hiding from the camera Christmas morning.

I want to be under 190, the lowest I have been since my pregnancy with my daughter who will be 8 by then.

I want to wrap a towel around me and be fully covered.

I want to be healthy and fit! I am well on my way!
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    I want to Make Love to my Hubby :blushing: with out worring how I look!

Mine goes along with this one. I really want to be able to buy a fancy nightie from Victoria Secret (never done that before) and wear it for my BF without feeling disgusted with my body!
  • clothes_of_sand
    Options
    ooh, I have no time to think of something right now, but I'll come back to this thread later.