Hello from Va Beach!

Hi everyone :smile:

My name is Christy, I'm 24 years old from Virginia Beach. I'm new to this site, and I'm really excited about it! I used to use calorie-count.com but now that I've found this one, I think I'll like it a lot better! I'm really excited for the support there seems to be here.

Pretty much I'm a yo-yo weight person. I work out regularly, but don't always eat so great. Every year I drop ten pounds, and then gain it right back. It's a vicious cycle that seems to happen every year at this time! I'm 10 pounds lighter in the summer, and the SECOND it gets cooler out, I seem to gain the 10 right back. And it's happened! So, here I am trying to lose it again. Hopefully with the help of this site and everyone here, I can find he motivation to lose the Terrible Ten again, and keep it off this time!!! :mad:

I look forward to talking with you all...good luck with all of your goals!!

Replies

• Hi everyone :smile:

My name is Christy, I'm 24 years old from Virginia Beach. I'm new to this site, and I'm really excited about it! I used to use calorie-count.com but now that I've found this one, I think I'll like it a lot better! I'm really excited for the support there seems to be here.

Pretty much I'm a yo-yo weight person. I work out regularly, but don't always eat so great. Every year I drop ten pounds, and then gain it right back. It's a vicious cycle that seems to happen every year at this time! I'm 10 pounds lighter in the summer, and the SECOND it gets cooler out, I seem to gain the 10 right back. And it's happened! So, here I am trying to lose it again. Hopefully with the help of this site and everyone here, I can find he motivation to lose the Terrible Ten again, and keep it off this time!!! :mad:

I look forward to talking with you all...good luck with all of your goals!!