Any other Biggest Loser Addicts?

Options
I can't wait for tonight! Kids in bed and "a watching I will be." ;)

Replies

• ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Yep I can't wait either. Love the show. Loved Jillians show to. I love those Trainers and what they do
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    Definitely excited for tonight!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY!!! But I don't get TV at my house so I have to wait for Hulu to get it, which won't be until NEXT Wednesday, grrrrr. =(
  • leslieheb
    leslieheb Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am really exctied it helps with ideas and different way of doing things. I amso excited that it is back.. Now if only I could get my Dish to work I would be in good shape.
  • ladybugsmom
    Options
    SOOOO Excited! I've been waiting all summer for this! Jillian is my inspiration! I wish I had her to kick my butt into gear sometimes!!!
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :glasses: I totally love Biggest Loser and always watch it! But how come the person I want to win usually doesn't? Oh well, better
    luck this season!! (LOL) :glasses:
  • freeatlast20
    freeatlast20 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I cant wait...i love this show and it amazes me how these people who are like me and a couch potato can get on this show and the trainers kick their butt....all i can think is i couldnt do that...but sure would love to have someone like jillian to motivate me to get off the couch...and exercising while watching is a great idea...if they can do it i can too.....whoo hoo!!!
  • Steelytop
    Steelytop Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I've never seen the show. I'm assuming there is some other element than being the biggest loser of weight to win. How does the show work?

Edit: Oh I see from the post above mine. Trainers. I get it.
  • nurseandi
    Options
    can't wait. hope it's a good season!
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love the show!!! Saw the previews and it looks like it will be an interesting season!! Unfortunately my roommate doesn't have a TV, so I am going to have to watch it online :(
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I love it!!! Although I don't think it;s safe how fast they lose it!

We jsut saw Suzie (the blonde from a few seasons ago) when we were out and about this weekend. She has two little ones now...very cute! She married the winner...can't remember his name..
  • llocke5
    Options
    I am very excited for the new season tonight. I have watched The Biggest Loser from the very beginning and haven't missed a season yet. I agree with your post Jacki70 as far as thinking it is not safe how fast they lose it and unfortunately that is why so many of them struggle when they do go home because they are "off the ranch" and back in a normal, non-supervised atmosphere (It is exciting to see the ones that do find their balance once they are home and keep it off). Oh and Jacki70 - Suzie is married to Matt Hoover (can't remember which season he won, but she was one of my favorites on that season).

I would love for someone to tell me exactly what I should be eating and exactly what I should be doing working to to get the maximum weight loss results, but like so many on this site, it's trial and error for me. I have tried a couple of different eating programs and some have worked and others have not. Now I am just watching my calorie intake, fat & carb intake and making sure I get plenty of protein. That, along with working out 5+ days per week seems to be working. I am not losing 10-20 pounds per week like the contestants do, but I am losing 1-2 pounds per week and I am perfectly happy with that.
  • think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOOOOOOOO addicted it's not even funny. I even put the kids to bed EARLY on Tuesday nights. lol.
  • MTDork87
    Options
    SO EXCITED!!!!