Toilet paper roll over or under?

Options

Replies

• shanaya37
    shanaya37 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Over! That way no one has to reach behind searching. I especially hate public bathrooms where they've put the roll on under, since I don't know how clean other people's hands where if they had to reach for more paper and had to 'dig' for it.

However, I will allow that under is acceptable for houses with small children or pets who are prone to playing with the roll. Since this way the roll won't unwind when somebody or something pushes down on the front of the roll.

Thank you. that is my situation hence I do under. If I can't see the end I just roll until I do. No need to search. ;-)
  • kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    why is this even a question? Over.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Over, duh!
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Over. Under is wrong.
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter...but I have to do it under because otherwise my cat will unroll the whole thing.
  • shanaya37
    shanaya37 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    So much OCD in this thread lol
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Over! And vertical is fine as long as the paper comes off in a clockwise manner. }:D

That being said, the next time I have people over I'm going to switch mine to "under" and see if it gets changed by anyone.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    /nervous breathing/
    under
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all the responses. I put it over. Because otherwise, when you get steam condensation on the wall from the shower, then the tail of paper hanging down sticks to the wall.
  • gmarrier
    gmarrier Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I don't know about everyone else's house... but just getting someone to replace a roll when it is finished is a task in itself at this house. If they do get a new one out... it seems that it is far too complicated to actually put it on the holder. Hence worrying about over and under is redundant.
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Seriously??? Over..thatsthe way good hotels do it...
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    What are we??? Barbarians??? Of course it's over!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

It's not OCD to do something the correct way & everyone knows TP goes over :tongue:
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Really don't care. As long as there is TP on the roll.
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Why the hell are you people letting your cats in the bathroom? Please tell me you don't let them on the kitchen workbench as well?

(New MFP diet solution - loose weight the giardia way)
  • emmawoolf84
    emmawoolf84 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Over!!!
  • MsWallwoman
    Options
    Romlmao! Used to date a guy that insisted it be under... I prefer over. Every time I was in the washroom I would change the roll to be over. The next time he would go I. There he would FLIP! Lmao. :laugh:

I vote 110% over. Lol. :wink:
  • MsWallwoman
    Options
    toiletpaper.jpg?w=500&h=650

:heart:

Yes. Lol. :heart: