I want some MFP friends

Options
Hey, I've been on and off MFP for quite a while. I love it, but sometimes I lose determination to keep up with it. I've started back up again, and it is much more fun logging calories and exercise when I have people to compare myself too, and knowing that when I go over my calorie limit, someone else will know so I can be more ashamed of myself! lol

My heaviest weight was 206lbs, I am now 160lbs. My ultimate goal weight would be to get to 140lbs. I am in the military so staying in shape has to be apart of my life, and I am determined to not have to worry about having to get "taped" because I am over my max weight, right now I am hovering at 160-165. So i need to get over this plateau.

Replies

• ImjustmeTiaraT
    Options
    Hey sometimes we all need that extra push!!! I would to be there with you through your journey!
  • letmebangbro
    letmebangbro Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Just gotta keep grinding away.

Gotta embrace that soreness, that high you get at the gym when you've reached a new limit always has me going back.

Still a lot of work tho.
    The moment you get complacent is the moment you lose it all.
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    count me in :) we all need motivation every now and then :)
  • cutlooseat60
    Options
    More than happy to encourage and cheer you on, but you have to do the same for me. LOL....Military you say. I work at Luke AFB. Friend me if you'd like.
  • teeyahnuh
    teeyahnuh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! especially to those who friended me, let's do this together :)
  • jackie455
    jackie455 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    sure me too. a friend is always good to have to help keep us motivated.
    good luck. add me if you want too.
  • DMoone78
    Options
    Count me in too.
  • fatty2fabulous77
    fatty2fabulous77 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Your welcome to add me :) always looking for encouraging people to help me and that I can motivate!!
  • MamaDuckN2MamaWow
    MamaDuckN2MamaWow Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me! The more friends the merrier! Motivation is key and I like to have people to share my day with.
  • Allyoopadoop
    Allyoopadoop Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I log daily and understand military life -- we raised our kids on nearly every Navy base in California. Thank you for your service :)