Seeking active MFP friends

Options

Replies

• Inc1961
    Inc1961 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great idea. Add me!

I am new - sort of - started a while back then stopped completely. Yesterday, seeing myself in the dressing room mirror was the final straw. I'm back. Going to start tracking calories as I find that helps me.

Also started C25K today. Probably won't help with the weight loss, at least initially, but hopefully with muscle tone?

I need friends to keep me accountable since I have gained back all I lost before.
  • leslilippthomas
    Options
    I too am knocking on 40's door and have just now become active. I work out at least 5 days a week and on the days I am not working out I am being a mom.... and so I am still active. I all of a sudden decided I was not kidding myself or anyone else any longer and the weight was not just going to fall off. I too have made MFP a new way of life, and part of the routine in my day. Since I joined only 1 month ago I think there was only one day I did not log in, but I am serious about this new way of life and look forward to being part of a support team for any MFP members interested!!! :)
  • Mady1911
    Mady1911 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hi, I'm new here...about a week old , but ready for it and determined...I'm here everyday and would use some friends. I hit myself on the same lonely wall 2 years ago on another forum, list was full but no one actually there, so I understand where u coming from...in the end I gave up my account...and gradually exercising...dieting...I'm starting fresh and I want to see a new me! I was reading a succes story a bit earlier...she said she sees herself in shops windows and can't believe it's her, I wanna be able to say the same! feel free to add!
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for active friends as well :)! So, feel free to click that "request friendship" button. I have over 60lbs to lose and I'm on MFP multiple times a day, every day!
  • marclarjo
    Options
    I started a few years ago, not sure of the year, and joined with my sisters. We gave up but now I'm here again and using faithfully. My kids are older now and I have the time to come online and log every morsel. I haven't started an exercise regime but was at one time very active working out at least 4 days a week at the gym with a trainer and walking every day,'til I injured my back and now I don't feel I could start gym workouts without further injury, so I will walk when the weather is co-operating. For those of you who don't want to workout, weight loss can be done without a gym. I've done it before. I intend to lose at least 35 pounds. I've done this before but ate myself up to that 170 mark again. I love seeing the success stories here, seeing other members lose and especially the ones who keep it off, losing weight is not as difficult as keeping the weight off. I would suggest anyone who thinks they are at their gaol and feel they don't need to come on MFP to rethink it. I wish I had. The weight didn't sneak up on me, I knew when I was gaining but could talk myself into why it wasn't so bad to gain, then boom 173 pounds faced me on the scale. Sooo here I am, I hope you will see less and less of me each week, ha ha.
  • SuARogue
    SuARogue Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm very active and would like to have ya as a friend! Sent you a request :)
  • nevergiveup51
    nevergiveup51 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi I have a nice group of people that talk everyday I myself log in everyday and comment on as many posts as possible. I just started 3 weeks ago and have lost 7 lbs so far but I have already lost 120 doing various other diets. I exercise 5x per week at a local gym. You are welcome to join our crew.
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I log my food and exercise daily, and I'm totally addicted to! Feel free to add me!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'm super active and on every day. Can never have too many supportive friends. I'm sending you a FR. Add me others if you like :)
  • LemonLizard
    LemonLizard Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just starting out but this sounds like it'd be good at keeping me accountable and active - feel free to add me. I'd like to get and give support!
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options
    Every day tracked here, very active :)

open to all FR's
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm online daily and will support you as long as you do the same! It's so much easier with the help of good friends who are struggling with the same thing you are!
  • CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have over a 100 lbs to lose and I love this site
  • HollieDollieeeex
    HollieDollieeeex Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My names Hollie & I'm obsessed with MFP, Log everyday, feel free to add me up xx
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day, and always looking for more active friends :)
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I try to be active - well I am active on here everyday - and try to exercise everyday ;)
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me. :bigsmile:

I am pretty active with logging exercise and food, as well as fairly active in the forums.
  • SweetJoanne
    SweetJoanne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I a m almost 60 and weight loss is a struggle I recently had a hip replacement and before that was in a lot of pain for a couple of years and it was hard to exercise. I am finding it a struggle to loose weight but I log my diary every day we have to keep on trying
  • SweetJoanne
    SweetJoanne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    by the way feel free to add me
  • Justducky82
    Options
    My news feed is only my updates also. Feel free to add me, all the friends I started with have dropped off completely. I need the motivation daily!