HELP- NEED AN ANSWER

Options
:wink: HEY DOES ANY 1 KNOW WHERE U CAN BUY FLAX SEED? WENT 2 KROGER'S LAS NITE ON THE WAY HOME FROM WORK; & THEY DID'NT HAVE THAT SEASONING... PWEAZZZZ SUM 1 MUS KNOW. I READ THE OTHER DAY SUM 1 WAS PUTTIN IT OM THIER OATMEAL...

Replies

• carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    i think the vitamin shoppe has it, but i don't know if you have one nearby.
  • txtree50
    Options
    YOu can get it an GNC or some grocery stores have it. I buy a box called Hodgson Mill golden certified organic milled flaz seed. You can put it in food or on top of something you make. I did hear on the Today show it is better served on cold food like juices, yogurt, cereal, muffin topping, cookles and smoothies.
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    My sister gets her from Walmart. :)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes?
  • CHANGES4ME
    CHANGES4ME Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    :happy: WOW , U ALL ANSWERED THAT 1 VERY FAST.....:wink: TY SO MUCH, GONNA CHECK THAT OUT....
  • leslieheb
    leslieheb Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    If you have United Market Street they have a really good wellness section....
  • CHANGES4ME
    Options
    TRADER JOE?? NEVER HEARD OF THAT.... WONDER IF THERE IS 1 IN DALLAS, OR BETTER YET, IRVING...
  • CHANGES4ME
    Options
    UNITED MARKET, I AM SURE WE DONT HAVE HERE IN THE DALLAS AREA,
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Any health food store carries flax seed and flax seed oil. Thankfully, my grocery store carries all of them.
  • :wink: HEY DOES ANY 1 KNOW WHERE U CAN BUY FLAX SEED? WENT 2 KROGER'S LAS NITE ON THE WAY HOME FROM WORK; & THEY DID'NT HAVE THAT SEASONING... PWEAZZZZ SUM 1 MUS KNOW. I READ THE OTHER DAY SUM 1 WAS PUTTIN IT OM THIER OATMEAL...

If you have a natural food store, or places like HYVEE or Meijers (both mega grocery stores) have it. I put that and raw wheat germ on my oatmeal, but make sure when you buy the flax seed that you get ground flax seed meal.
  • CHANGES4ME
    Options
    JUS LOOKED IY UP ON WAL-MART'S WEB SITE, THEY HAVE THAT & SUM KINDA OIL, NOW I KNOW WHERE 2 GET IT, THANX 2 ALL OF U.....
  • live4something
    live4something Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I went to our Kroger last night and saw it in the pharmacy section by the vitamins. =)
  • dogdaze
    dogdaze Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Try a whole foods store or the whole food section of your local grocery or supermarket.
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Look in the health food/organic aisle, or go to a health food store. Bob's Mill brand has them.