Need Friends

Options
I've been a member of mfp seriously since January. I'm 32 years old, and have 20 pounds more to lose. I would really like some new friends to help motivate me through this journey.

Replies

• klyn05
    klyn05 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me I would love to share motivation! I have been doing this consistently for about 2 months and need some more motivation from others as well. :)
  • Nlaupola
    Options
    Hi. I'm kinda new here and have no friends at all but yeah if I can help you in any way than add me if you wish.
  • dkalita
    dkalita Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I m from India. I joined MFP only a month ago. M 30 yrs old and weigh 152 pounds. I have to lose around 40 pounds to be fit. I am very short,just 5.2. Hope we can be friends and motivate each other. so add me if u want.
  • LinaS1976
    LinaS1976 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ive been logging for almost a year and have 15kgs to lose.. i think about 30 pounds. From Sydney Australia. Feel free to add add add
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I have about 20-30 pounds to lose!!! Any of you can add me!!! @dkalita, I would love to add you to learn and see more Indian recipes and food!
  • dkalita
    dkalita Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    BonnieandClyd, You can add me. Will be glad to give you whatever Indian recipe u want to try.:smile: