Desk Jockey.....

Options
I have gone from Corporate America..and busy all the time to working for a smaller company and now I just sit at my desk and occasionally walk around...It sucks because now I snack more...looking for friends out there to help motivate..and drop the 40lbs I have..I have been on here before and did really well..now I'm back because i need to be accountable again..

Are there any other Desk Jockey's or Desk Jockettes I know it isn't a word...I just thought it fit...let me know...

Have a great day...

Replies

• skinnyforcruise2013
    Options
    Hey there, I sit at a desk all day and when I get home I'm just not in the mood for exercise.

But I'm trying hard to motivate myself and eat right so I can get rid of the weight that I've gained.

Add me if you'd like to.:happy:
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Desk Jockette checking in. Add me if you like, working hard to get back in shape and keep my job all at the same time!
  • lblonn
    lblonn Posts: 1
    Options
    Professional Desk Jockey and I commute for 3 hours. I sit so much, it kills me. Happy to help support your goals!:happy: :happy:
  • Justducky82
    Options
    Sit at my desk all day. Feel free to add me. Trying to keep my motivation up, been going strong for about six months.