Just Loving Special K!!!!

Options
I love the Special K Challenge, it is amazing!!! I am a girl that loves to eat so much. So cutting back on calories and food in general is very hard for me, the thing I was missing was what I could do to eat less and be filled more. The Special K Challenge has yummy protein bars, protein shakes, great cereals, regular snack bars, chips, the list goes on and on. I am recently patiently awaiting their new Special K Flatbread Breakfast sandwiches. They look like they are going to be yummy:) Well that's just a little bit about the diet i have chose; The Special K Challenge!:)

Replies

• ambascom
    Options
    How are the shakes? I'm looking into incorporating protein shakes and my boyfriend suggest Special K. Which are your favorite flavors?
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    That's a lot of expensive processed food.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    That's a lot of expensive processed food.

^^^
    A lot of empty carb calories.
  • noluckducky15
    noluckducky15 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Once I realized how small their portions are, there was NO way I could do that. I can get way bigger portions with better macros than eating that stuff.

Make sure you look at their serving sizes!
  • rebelron86
    rebelron86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've thought about that one myself. I may have to give it a shot!!! I need something, so I won't keep falling off the wagon!
  • eelizabethk
    Options
    My advice would to try to not eat so much processed food. Your much better off eating fruits and vegetables as well as lean meats and healthy fats. You will be able to eat more for less calories. Why not give clean eating a try? Good Luck!
  • kyliyen
    kyliyen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did try going that route once. I just ended up eating more of the snacks than I should have. But, I do still have a bowl of the strawberry cereal as one of my breakfast choices and the 100 cal strawberry crisps work great as my mid afternoon snack.