New here!

Options
Hi, my name is Sara. I just recently turned 30 and decided enough is enough. After being severely overweight for my whole life. I think NOW is the time to do something about it. I want to hopefully have kids one day in the near future. Can't do that weighing 500lbs. I could but it wont be healthy for me or the baby. I have decided to cut calories, exercise and write down EVERYTHING that passes my lips. Tomorrow is a new day, to a new life.

I wish everyone the best on their journey.

Replies

• gutbegone30DS
    Options
    Yay! go you! I'm also trying to lose weight not only for myself but also for my son. It's not gonna be easy but it is doable! keep your eye on the prize for better health and a better you!

jump in the healthy wagon and stick to it!

I love the food diary and and exercise logs.. I love seeing the "you'll weigh so and so in 5 weeks" it definitely keeps me motivated.

Good luck!
  • SaraButterfly83
    Options
    Thanks so much! I wish you luck as well!
  • dkalita
    dkalita Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am also new here. I too have turned 30. Wish u good luck on your weight loss journey. Cheers to a healthier tomorrow.:smile:
  • michelledeas
    Options
    Good luck to you all. I am new as well. Though my profile states, 2011. I just started to take losing weight serious this past weekend. I too, am here to lose weight and be healthy.
  • kira_maori
    Options
    Hey! Im new here too! I've been yoyo dieting for a while now, and it's about time I commit. Good luck on your journey, Sara! and feel free to add me everyone!
  • saraaaas
    saraaaas Posts: 14
    Options
    congrats on starting your journey to get healthy! my name is sara too!! hope you stay motivated and all the best! feel free to add me or message me for encouragement or an extra push!