Best gluten free dry cereals

Can anyone recommend some good tasting dry gluten free cereals? Since going gluten free, I really miss my dry cereal and almond milk and have tried several brands and ended up throwing them out. Tasted like cardboard!

Also - which cooked gluten free cereals do you like the most? So far, I like Bob's hot & tasty cereal, & brown rice farina. I also eat quinoa and oatmeal.

Replies

• smoothandfast
    smoothandfast Posts: 52 Member
    Bump
  • Chex is not bad with the almond milk.
  • SarahRose35
    SarahRose35 Posts: 127 Member
    VANILLA CHEX. I could eat it all day long.
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    I had Corn Chex for the first time this morning with almond milk! Low in sugar and it was AWESOME!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    The Envirokids brand is really tasty.
  • nmtGurl
    nmtGurl Posts: 159 Member
    The Envirokids brand is really tasty.

i think they are good too. Love the peanut butter chocolate (Leapin' Lemurs)!
  • smoothandfast
    Thanks for the good suggestions - I am going to check out Leapin Lemurs (sounds good) and also some chex cereal.
  • SailorSarah311
    SailorSarah311 Posts: 172 Member
    I love the cinnamon chex. It tastes similar to cinnamon life. It tastes great with almond milk. Almost like cinnamon roasted almonds...if you've had them.
  • Kentuckygirl61
    Kentuckygirl61 Posts: 31 Member
    My Dr. placed me on a gluten - free diet thinking I had Celiacs, and I did most of my foods ordering online---including cereals. I used Amazon to get the business(s) names. I wish I could remember one or two for you, because I know this is a difficult lifestyle. I even ordered taco-shells. I search my cabinets for recipes I must have rid them. I am sorry I was not of much help. If I do remember and name I will certainly post it for you. :smile:
  • smoothandfast
    I just bought some vanilla chex - and it is delish! Ate two servings with my almond milk and boy did it hit the spot!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Honey nut Chex, Kix, Frosted Flakes. Not a ton of nutrition, but fun!
  • allycat54
    allycat54 Posts: 67 Member
    Vanilla chex with almond milk is so good!!