NSV - Favourite Work Shirt Fitting Again

Options
Hi All,

I just thought I would share my NSV, I am now able to wear my favourite work shirt again, after about a year of it being to tight.

I still have along way to go, but with 27 lbs lost with 73 to go, I am just over a 1/4 of my way there.

Its my birthday on the 6th of September so I am going to treat myself to a month of insanity workouts :D

Regards

Wayne

Replies

• Annawaywego
    Annawaywego Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well done Love hearing success stories on here- that's a fantastic moment when you are able to wear your favourite things again so WELL DONE!!! Good luck with Insanity- I hear it's pretty tough!! And happy birthday for the 6th!
  • wayneharrington1
    Options
    Thank you, how is your journey going? You are looking pretty good in your pictures, I know what yoyo dieting is like (reading from your profile), I have found it hard to keep it off.

This time I am getting in to my exercise and making it a joint venture and life change of working out hard and eating healthier.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Everyone loves a good clothing NSV, especially when it's a favorite shirt or pants! ...or anything! :) Hope you have a spectacular birthday coming up in the next few weeks!...although, insanity workouts seem like a painfully good present lol
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Excellent NSV! Clothing ones are the best. Way to go! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!