Focus T25 Starting Today

Options

Replies

• revgosik
    revgosik Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I think we started on the same day. I am doing day 11 today. I love this program.
  • stephon116
    Options
    Just wanted to let you guys know I have a Focus T25 challenge group coming up
    Hit me up on Instagram (stephon116 or facebook! (www.facebook.com/stephonosumc)
  • RunningToHealthy13
    Options
    I am almost done with week 2 of T25! Love this workout so much and have seen awesome results! Week one I was down 2.8 pounds and 4.25 inches! It's amazing!
  • CherryBlossom1982
    CherryBlossom1982 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm also on day 11 of T25. Completed cardio today.
    After the first week I was feeling great, it has just been these last two days that I have been making bad food choices. I have still been pushing play though and plan to start logging my food again to get back on track. I'm looking forward to taking my stats this coming STATurday :)

Keep up the great work guys!
  • ChelseaM8726
    Options
    I REALLY wanted to try Focus T25, until I saw the price. WHOMP WHOMP!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I am on the same schedule you are on (2nd week day 4). So today was CARDIO, I did this after I got in 10 miles on the bike. I had carpal tunnel surgery last week (Tuesday) and still have stitches in my hand so I HATE planks/burpees/push-ups cuz I have been TRYING to do them ONE handed. Tomorrows double day will be done with modifications!!!
    I am also a Insanity grad (about 3 times through) and it was REALLY hard on my back but I can handle "25" minutes!!!

Best wishes to everybody & if you want there is a group posting on the group page that you are ALL welcome to join!
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    THIS!
    no one has an excuse for not being able to work out for 25 min. and since you don't need anything but your own body for Alpha, there is no excuse that you don't have equipment either. it really is the ZERO excuse work out program!

coupled with the fact that people are seeing amazing results in a REALLY short amount of time!!!!! huge loss of inches over all in the first 5 weeks. :-)

The time commitment is why I am LOVING T25. When I did Insanity (I'm a graduate), I never missed a day but generally loathed the workouts because they could sometime stretch out to 1.5 hrs when all was said and done.

With T25, I still am accomplishing a great burn AND I don't feel zonked the rest of the day. With other demands on my time, getting it pumped out in 25 minutes is AWESOME.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I'm also loving t25 this is my first fitness program and I'm at the end of my second week. Double Friday in the am
  • brandyme
    brandyme Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 of week 2, today will be Alpha: Speed 1.0. I'm loving it so far! Total Body Circuit kills but I love it for that! I have noticed that I have been able to modify quite a bit less this week. My burns seem low to me averaging around 200 cal burn for the 25min.. I'm using BodyMedia to track my burn. I am getting a HRM soon and will track with that and see if there is a difference. If not, heck, 200 cal average is not bad for 25 minutes when I can burn roughly the same in 40 minutes running.
  • tsimehc2000
    tsimehc2000 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    End of Day 12 today - Lower Focus - Burned 397 calories over this workout. This is a hard workout for me. My balance isn't the greatestm and my knees are 45 years old, so deep lunges are pretty tough.

I did much better with my diet yesterday. Next week I'll be traveling to California. That means I will have some challenges. Not only I will be on the road all week, I will also be three hours behind what I'm normally used to. I have the DVDs converted to iPad compaie files, so I will be able to do the workouts on my iPad.
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!

I had my first 2 DVD day today and it was brutal! Lower Body Focus plus Cardio (which is a fair amount of lower body focus in and of itself.) I can already feel my quads tightening up. Eeks! Tonight and tomorrow may be a bit rough so I'll be glad for the break and stretching. I'm looking forward to getting stronger each week. This first week showed me that I have a long way to go.
  • running_tall
    running_tall Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My schedule got messed up yesterday...and I got off track and missed the Ab Intervals!!!! Ugh....that means in order to stay on schedule, I need to do a 3 a day today?? Based on the intensity of these workouts...I don't know if I can hang...but I will definitely commit to two, and then if I can't get the third one in, I will do it in the morning and stretch tomorrow afternoon. Motivation thoughts for today: FOCUS, PUSH PLAY, GET IT DONE, NO EXCUSES!!!!! Good luck to everyone!
  • emjean76
    emjean76 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I just finished my 2nd week of T25 and I'm feeling so much better and stronger already! Excited to see what lies ahead in the coming weeks.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I started on Aug 5th also and I am loving T25. I was pretty happy with my stats last Saturday so I am hoping for some good results tomorrow too. I enjoyed today, lower focus and abs are my favorite workouts! Keep up the great work everyone!
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I started on August 12th and I am loving it! I took yesterday off so I did ab intervals this morning and will do lower focus this evening before bed and cardio tomorrow
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I started aug 5th also! today was week 2 day 5 and man that lower focus really kills my legs :cry: Excited for tomorrow morning to see if I lost lbs and inches!
  • running_tall
    Options
    I started on August 12th and I am loving it! I took yesterday off so I did ab intervals this morning and will do lower focus this evening before bed and cardio tomorrow

Babygi6003:
    I did the same thing! Just finished Ab Intervals....wanted so badly to do Lower Focus and Cardio today to stay on schedule for the week, but I may do what you said...save cardio for tomorrow. And I will do Stretch tomorrow as well...Sundays are just not good days for me to exercise.
  • running_tall
    Options
    I did Ab Intervals this morning...Lower Focus and Cardio this afternoon. Tough! But now I'm back on schedule. I'll stretch tomorrow...and rest Sunday. Love T25, but tonight....this girl is TIRED!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Ran 2 walked 1/2 in the a.m. & did my DOUBLE DAY (AB's then Lower Body) in the afternoon. I felt tired today like I could be catching a cold or it's allergies otherwise I did good.
  • running_tall
    Options
    Today is STATurday! The day ShaunT wants me to record my measurements. So...results after a week (6 days) of Shakeology and Focus T25, I've lost 3 pounds and 2 inches off my waist. I'm happy with that, considering I had one day of not so good nutrition! This is a good program!