Tea

Options
Sometimes I get tired of drinking water and I want a beverage with some flavor. I don't drink soda and I'm not a big fan of smoothies or shakes. I absolutely HATE hot beverages. Does anyone have a cold tea that they enjoy drinking? I really need to find something with flavor, preferably a fruity flavor, with very low calories.

Replies

• Kate_Brown_123
    Kate_Brown_123 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    How about fruit squash? Or a fruit tea gone cold?
  • mtbke5
    mtbke5 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Tazo has some good ones, or Lipton has a green iced tea that you brew like regular hot tea.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Google infused water.

Basically, keep a large jug of iced water in your fridge, and add flavourings such as:

lemon and lime slices
    Mint
    Cucumber
    Other fresh herbs
    berries
    sliced apple and a cinnamon stick

You can play around with different combinations
  • Lifereclaiming
    Lifereclaiming Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Try Arizona Diet Tea! It' s awesome!
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I make iced tea with rosehip and hibiscus tea bags and its a delicious and healthy tea. It is red in color and you can add a sweetener also like hone, sugar or stevia. I drink it all summer. I've heard it helps bring blood pressure down.
  • violetlattice
    Options
    Heath&Heather Pomegranate Tea is awesome brewed hot or cold :)
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I think something that satisfies all of your requirements is Arizona Diet Blueberry Green Tea. In general I don't care for the Arizona teas, but this is a good one.
  • mrshudson813
    mrshudson813 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I'm going to give some of these a try and see how I like them!