Down 17 pounds...

Options
Who knew I would be down almost 20 pounds and upset that it wasn't enough. So I decided I would make a post to celebrate the almost 20 lbs instead of wallow in it. Ha ha. The first picture is when I first started working out roughly 10 months ago. Sometimes I would work out 6 times a week,sometimes none. It would usually go in spurts. I would be good for a couple of weeks then I wouldn't work out at all for a few weeks. Then roughly in March/April I started counting calories. That's when I lost the most weight. Since then I go in spurts about counting my calories as well. My current workout right now is Zumba, which might I add is awesome. I am hoping to get back into insanity since I had started the 4th week when I stopped. Anyways, the first picture set I was 205 now 188. Oh yeah and I'm very self conscious of this but I thought what the hell.
39-23front_zpsc9001718.jpg
19-23back_zps337f44c3.jpg
49-23side2_zps0e0c0699.jpg
9-23side_zps2ff36f0c.jpg
GEDC0069_zpsffd28b15.jpg
GEDC0073_zps4d5caade.jpg
GEDC0071_zps7e8e097a.jpg
GEDC0070_zpsf7abe631.jpg

Replies

• Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    You go girl almost 20 is awesome :)
  • kml07071
    kml07071 Posts: 29
    Options
    That is great!! I go in spurts as well and am around the same weight so I know how you feel! And I could never post pics like that so also amazing you did that :)
  • Audrey24HisSuccessStory
    Options
    You have done amazing!!! Keep up the hard work. You're definitely bringing sexy back. I'm also on the shy side as far as sharing before and after pictures, but once I lose a few more pounds. I'm hoping on posting mine here.
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    First off: Congrats on the weight loss.

Second: It's scary for everyone to post before/progress pics so extra points to you for being brave.

Third: some friendly advice: Do whatever fits you, and then do it 100%.

Good luck on your journey!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Love this post! you should celebrate 20 lbs down! that's an amazing achievement! you can definitely see a difference in your befores and right nows :) Keep on keeping on! :)
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Awesome celebration! & hard work. Great job!
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Great job. You should be very proud of yourself. Keep it up :)
  • Heather5223
    Heather5223 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Thanks for putting the pictures on!!!! I am so tired of seeing all these people on work out programs and they are thin and I want to see real people the same size as me and people I am surrounded with. You will motivate so many people who are struggling to lose weight. I hope that you will repost more pictures in the weeks to come so you can keep myself and others motivated to keep on going and to not give up. Thanks
  • thartnagle
    thartnagle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Omg, thank you all for such amazing positive feedback!! I will definitely post again when I lose more since I plan to lose another 30 to 40 pounds. If I can do it so can you = )
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm 17 down today as well! High five! I'm finishing JM 30ds on Sunday and will be posting before and afters and am SUPER nervous about it, but then I see all the cool and brave people like you are doing it so why shouldn't I? Congrats!
  • thartnagle
    thartnagle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats on completing 30ds! I only made it roughly 21 or 22 days in. Haha. Can't wait to see the pictures!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!