Running pants

I wear cropped running pants and they seem to always sag at the waist and it drives me nuts!!! Maybe I should buy a size smaller. What brands have you had success wearring. I'm not sure I want to pay 100$ for Lululemons. I have tried Adidas and some other brands I purchased at TJ maxx. (Marika) I'm cheap and figure workout clothes needs to be replaced sooner than regular clothes and don't want to spend ridiculous money on pants. I'll splurge on my running shoes though.

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    I love my Old Navy compression capris, but I have a bit of the same issue. I've had good luck with my yoga capris from Kohl's brand, TEK Gear, I think it is. I also like my C9 by Champion from Target compression shorts.
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566 Member
    You get what you pay for sometimes. I don't like to pay a lot for my workout clothes either but recently bought a pair of running shorts from Scheels and i love them! They were kind of pricey for shorts but are nice to run in.

I think though if you look for something specifically for running that may help too.

One thing i need to find is shorter tops. All the shirts i have been wearing lately are so long and they pull on the bottoms of my shorts. I usually use t-shirts i have but i am going to look at Scheels for running tops next and see if that helps.
  • notnikkisixx
    notnikkisixx Posts: 375 Member
    I switched from all sorts of pants and leggings to the VS Pink running shorts and have never been happier, give them a go!
  • angeltg
    angeltg Posts: 97 Member
    Thanks, I'll look into those brands :) going to Destiny USA this weekend and will give it a shot :)
  • eblakes93
    eblakes93 Posts: 372 Member
    Like others have said, I really like Target's brand of athletic clothes. I usually wear their yoga pants for all forms of exercise. But now that I've been running, I find that I trip over the hems of the pants. >.< I think I'm going to switch to leggings!
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    I also use yoga pants from Kohl's--used to be Danskin, but couldn't find the ones I like recently. So I tried Fila, also from Kohl's. They're great. The only challenge I have is that I have the full-length ones and now that I'm using minimalist shoes, the pants hang on the ground.
  • lnblnb
    lnblnb Posts: 14 Member
    I've been really happy with pants I've gotten from the Gap outlet.
  • imfittted
    imfittted Posts: 73 Member
    I buy most of my workout clothes at target. They carry champion brand. I have 3 pairs of these just above the knee yoga-type stretch pants and I love them.