new and now a stay at home mom needing more friends

Options
I've been on MFP for a couple of years and seen a lot of friends come and go. I just had a baby four months ago and would like to tackle the baby weight and continue losing where I had left off pre-baby! I'd love to hear from any new or stay at home moms or anyone who is on here faithfully and has the time to encourage their MFP buddies!

Replies

• Aiiryfairy
    Aiiryfairy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey! My names Nicole and I'm a stay at home mum to a little girl who's 10 months and a little boy who is 3. I'm still nursing my little girl and still on a mission to burn the fat! I'm pretty active on here and love meeting new mummy friends, so feel free to add me if you want :)
  • Sammyk50
    Sammyk50 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a stay at home mom with kids ages 23, 21, and 18 and am STILL trying to get rid of the baby weight! That's my story and I'm sticking to it lol :)
  • lcast89
    lcast89 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a sahm mom of four.My youngest is 6 months.I'm also nursing.Feel free to add me:)
  • Kristinlee25
    Kristinlee25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm not a stay at home mom, but I need help from other women dealing with the post-partum weight. My second son is almost 5 months old (where did the time go?!) and I've stopped nursing after going back to work. I'd like to add you as a friend also...
  • bigcrystal123
    bigcrystal123 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Im a stay at home mom of two boys. Ages 4 and 2. And i am trying to lose all my baby weight i got from both of my boys
  • zagon_the_ultimate
    zagon_the_ultimate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    im not a stay at home mom, but im on here several times a day!
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    SAHM till september, hes 2 on the 10th September and im still fighting the sack.... Add me :)
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I became a mommy (SAHM) about 2 months ago, add me if you like! I'm on pretty much every day, working off the baby weight too!
  • heather_hicks
    heather_hicks Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a SAHM, with two part-time jobs... haha! Anyway, I'm on MFP pretty much every single day, so feel free to add if you're still looking for people to friend. I love having accountability - keeps me from getting too far off track. Lost 37 so far, about 15 more to go... and definitely fighting off the post-baby tummy. And I have a 5 and 3 year old. :)