Sugar Challange Day 2

Options
Day 2 Here we go day 2 underway. Day 1 was tough expecially afer dinner but I made it through. I stayed at my sugar count on here. Hopefully I can keep it up. Generlly getting past day 3 is the kicker. How is everyone else doing?:smile:

Replies

• I have always stayed at my sugar count but I have been getting light headed and when I stand up quicly I get dizzy and my freind who Is a nurse told me I should eat more sugar and sodium because Im not eating as much as I should. I think sugar Is good as long as you eat the good sugar like fruit and veg sugar. :)
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Yep natrual sugar from fruits and veggies are a big need in ones nutrition just as having good complex carbs for energy.
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Lovinmyselfisin - I think the reason you might be dizzy and light headed is that you're not eating enough. Your total calories for yesterday were 924 and you earned 898 calories exercising leaving you with a remainder of 1,174 calories to use. I totally get not using all of your exercise calories, but burning that much AND eating under 1200 calories is very unhealthy and your body is trying to tell you that.
  • It feels like Im always eating I try to eat 5 times a day and I still dont eat 1200 calories. Im going to start to eat more calories and see If that help plus I started taking a vitaman In case Im not getting all the nutrician I need.
  • nurseandi
    Options
    OMG i need to take part in this. count me in. no excess sugar! :)
  • loseweightkay
    Options
    I am starting my diet as of yesterday. I'm following a book called S.O.S. Diet (Stop Only Sugar). It's a low sugar high fiber diet. Does anyone have ideas on what is a good fruit low in sugar?