New mommy/ any friends want to add me?

Options
SlenderProspect
SlenderProspect Posts: 6
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi :heart:

I'm looking for some new friends. I just had a baby 7 weeks ago so I'm starting out slow but am trying to stay motivated to pay attention to my eating habits and stay active. It's cool if you're in the same boat as me (new mommy-wise) but if not I'd love ANY friend who's fairly active on MFP.

Replies

• Susan111222
    Susan111222 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new baby , I just started this wk on here add me if you want to happy to help motivate :)
  • josaleigh
    Options
    Also a new mom, baby boy is 8 weeks! Definitely looking for more motivated mom friends!

Jo
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby! Add me if u like :)
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have an 8 month old. :)
  • maja124moxie
    maja124moxie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I have a little toddler. Finding time for yourself is tough, but much needed!
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Gratz on your baby :-) Feel free to add me :-)
  • ImSoOTired
    ImSoOTired Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have an 8 month old and I'm just finding the time to get back to working out! You can add me! Good luck!
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I have a 3 month old and an almost 6 year old! I'm trying to get back on track with exercising...after 9 months of no real workouts, I've got to get used to it again!
  • prplrose33
    prplrose33 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new baby. Feel free to add me. I have a 3 year old and an 11 week old baby and I'm on MFP daily.
  • tracyhawk
    tracyhawk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have a 6 month old. Feel free to add me :-)
  • lcast89
    lcast89 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have four kiddos.My youngest is 6 months.Feel free to add me:)
  • makaykay246810
    Options
    My son is 16 months im Not that new of a mommy But an add would be Nice :) im just starting off on here. Congratz on the baby :)!!
  • Hlasweet
    Hlasweet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm a mom of 3 girls and more than happy to have you as a friend. Please feel free to add me!
  • supermum87
    Options
    Congrats on your new baby!! I have only had my baby 11 weeks ago and have only joined this morning, Im looking for friends to help motivate me on MFP add me if you like :)
  • megmo1985
    megmo1985 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being a new mommy. Also, I'm SUPER impressed you are on here 7 weeks after having a baby! I have a baby that is just about to turn a year old. It's been quite the journey!
  • Meshell3786
    Meshell3786 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello 27 and the biggest I've ever been packed on pound during the last couple year...Proud mom of 7 month old. 19 month old and 7 year old. Trying to lose those Extra Pound. I lost 50 lbs after my last son within the last 7 months now I'm at that place the weight doesn't want to come off easy. Need some people to help keep me motivated :) feel free to add me
  • YellowCanary123
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my baby is 10 weeks.
  • Maggiebeth14
    Maggiebeth14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My new baby is just 4 weeks old, as well. I also have a boy who just turned 1 yesterday! I was pregnant for 2 years with just a 2 month break in between! LOL. I'm also starting out slow. Add me!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Hi, congrats! Hard to believe I am no longer a "new mommy" since my daughter is going on three now (where does the time go?). But feel free to add me - I am on MFP every day!
  • Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    3 kids, including a toddler here, and just losing the weight now. I need friends in the same boat
This discussion has been closed.