reebok easytone

Options
just thought I would share...I bought a pair of those reebok easytone tennis shoes yesterday...how about I fell down...LMAO I do not have very good balance to begin with and it feels like I'm walking on balance balls...its a good concept, I just have to get use to them. Very comfortable by the way...except when you fall down....Oh and I'm fine by the way ;)

Replies

• Luckymam
    Options
    hehehehehe! Shouldn't laugh, sorry! I'm tracking some second-hand ones on ebay at the mo. Hope I get them!
  • size3again
    size3again Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    FUNNY, but very good to know. Thanks: )
  • kaylurzz
    kaylurzz Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about getting a pair. Do you feel them working when you wear them?

Oh I hope I don't fall if I eventually get them, I'm quite clumsy myself too.
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    yes my husband laughed hysterically at me! I had a fit for those shoes and he got them for me and I didn't have them on 5 minutes and I fell down. I am just glad I was at home LOL I'm sure I will get used to them. I'm really excited that I have them!
  • rskidmore
    Options
    I bought a pair a few weeks ago and they're great! I can't feel them working when I walk anymore because I'm used to them now, but I can feel a difference! They're great, very comfortable and have good arch support. I wouldn't recommend running in them though, they're definetely shoes for walking.
  • demezat
    Options
    I jsut got them yesterday, and I have had them on most of the morning...I can feel them working for sure! :)
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I have them too and they do take some getting use to..lol. I have had mine for a few months now and they don't feel any different from regular shoes. They feel a wee bit higher and softer but nothing like they did brand new.

Good Luck..lol.
  • AngChambers06
    AngChambers06 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    just thought I would share...I bought a pair of those reebok easytone tennis shoes yesterday...how about I fell down...LMAO I do not have very good balance to begin with and it feels like I'm walking on balance balls...its a good concept, I just have to get use to them. Very comfortable by the way...except when you fall down....Oh and I'm fine by the way ;)

LOL i have some of these... how on earth did u manage to fall down? haha they bascially feel like normal shoes to me now but i never had an issue walking
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options

The Easy tone's are way easier to walk in than the Skecher's shape ups which I used for several months before the cramps under my toes became so troublesome. I do like the easy tones, though, and I think they are very comfortable even to wear for every day as well as for walking fast and long distance walking - don't recommend that they be worn for running or for fitness training, though as they are heavier than the average tennis shoe and then there is the balance issues too.

Vickie
  • demezat
    Options
    they also havve some called runtone that are designed a little different for runners. I hope one day to trade my easytones in for a pair of runtones ;)
  • demezat
    Options
    I stepped wrong and onto the side of my foot/shoe and just fell...LOL I don't have very good balance to begin with. I'm very clumsy. I like them so far, very comfortable and I can feel them working.