20 pounds down!!!!

Options
Before I started MFP, I was down from 228 to 220. But in the last month, I've lost an additioinal 12 lbs. So I'm down 20 WHOLE POUNDS!!! I'm eating a lot less (I was eating well over 2000 calories per day), I have WAY more self control, and if I don't work out, I feel like crap. I may not work out at the same time every day, but I do it every day! That's been the biggest change for me. I've never had much self control, but it feels SO good. I have ice cream once a week, and that's it. I don't eat chocolate anymore (I used to eat it every day), I've totally come down on my sugar intake, and my salt. And I'm just dropping weight like there's no tomorrow! I'm down a size and a half (I was having a TOUGH time fitting into my size 18 jeans), and I'm now comfortably wearing my 16s straight out of the dryer! Even my XL yoga pants are too big. :D I bought size large workout sweats for the first time two weeks ago, and they fit GREAT. I am just SO proud of myself!!

Replies

• mskrissytina74
    Options
    Wooohoooo!! That is great! Keep up the good work!! Don't know that I could completely give up chocolate though! :)
  • rockinmomto3
    rockinmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You know, I didn't even try to give it up. I stopped buying junk at the store, then buying it from 7-11 slowed down, and now it's totally stopped. It's been more of an evolution than just quitting!
    Wooohoooo!! That is great! Keep up the good work!! Don't know that I could completely give up chocolate though! :)
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats girl!!!!!!!!!!!! That is quite and accompliment and I love your planned rewards. I plan to get a tattoo on my shoulder or back once I hit 199 :bigsmile:
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    great for you. i can just feel your excitement. keep it up!
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    that is awesome keep up the good work!!!
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options

i'm eating my chocolate too. i did switch to dark chocolate, but every once in a while i have a piece of yummy milk chocolate. believe me, i worked for it. :)
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Excellent - you are on a great roll! I hear you about the exercise - Calories in - Calories out! It's never changed - so why did we think it would :-)
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Your story sounds alot like mine! Can't say weight is falling off me, but I think Im doing well! You have done GREAT! The chocolate is hard, I don't eat it hardly anymore either. If I start I can't stop so I just dont start...
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Great job!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    WOW! Good job :) Keep going :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    And you should be proud! That's a great accomplishment!! :happy: I was SUPER excited when I hit 20!
  • MTDork87
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep it up girl, you're a super star!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! It's stories like yours that motivate me when I feel like this is too hard. Keep up the good work!
  • ATJune
    ATJune Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    you go gal!!!! I am still trying to get the sweet monkey off my back!!!!:)
  • blh_1010
    blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Very Awesome! Congrats! :) Keep it up! :)
  • hplvt
    hplvt Posts: 62
    Options
    I have WAY more self control, and if I don't work out, I feel like crap.

Wow, I wish I was at that point!!
  • jojo0909
    jojo0909 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great job! You must feel fantastic! :wink:
  • Tina0807
    Options
    You go girl!!!!
  • VCStarr
    VCStarr Posts: 155
    Options
    You are doing excellent! That's very impressive! Congratulations!
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    That is awesome!!!! I LOVE when I can dry my jeans in the dryer and still am able to slip them right on...I think that is one of the best feelings ever!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!