Help Me Find My Motivation!

Options
Today has been hard to find my motivation. I got up and ready to go for a run and had the kids in the car when I realized my back tire was almost flat. Since my husband is gone, I had a neighbor put some air in the tires to at least get it to Discount Tires. I sat with both babies while they put on a new tire, which luckily the tire was still under warranty. Then it started to pour. I guess I am not getting my run in today. Now I am dealing with a teething and crabby baby and a sassy toddler. Help me find my motivation to get through a workout of Insanity! I feel like screaming, it's one of those kind of days!

Replies

• paigebolling
    paigebolling Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Is your husband at work and will he be home this evening? My motivation has just been shot out the window today too. I also have a teething baby and wild toddler running around. I plan on getting the hubby to watch the babies for me this evening just long enough to get a little exercise in at least. I put on some music early and danced around the living room with the babies so that had to burn a few calories!
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Yes he is at work, but he is Army and deployed, so no break for me! I will find a way to get my workout in, I just feel overwhelmed today.
  • paigebolling
    paigebolling Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm sorry I didn't know he was deployed! Thank you both for his service! Because your husband does what he does is the reason I can look forward to mine coming home this evening. If worst comes to worst wait until they are asleep and get in a few minutes. I've had to do that a few times. Makes it hard to go to sleep though.
  • mandylanerocks
    mandylanerocks Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you're overwhelmed today but I KNOW YOU CAN BEAT THIS TODAY! find motivation that when you are DONE working out you will feel like a BEAST! thats what almost always pushing me to work out. the after-work-out feeling! don't let the ups & downs of every day life get you down! you are gonna have days like this & its up to you EVERY DAY to fight the urge to quit. its up to you. but I know you've got this. once you complete your workout you will FEEL so much better! believe me. DO NOT give up on TODAY. make your future self proud :)

hope that motivates you!
  • Kittyvicious1
    Kittyvicious1 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have a 13, 8, and a almost 2 yr old when they all get crabby, noisy, or when the world hits me and I need to breath I put all my boys to nap, even the 13 yr old. I take that time for myself.
  • slimming_piglet
    slimming_piglet Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What you need to do is imagine clothing. Yes -clothing.

For example:

I would imagine a skin tight/ casual dress and being able to look in the mirror, without a fat lump sticking out.
    I would love to be able to fit into siz 8 jeans, than having people huff and puff trying to find bigger jeans for me.
    Being able to be noticed for my stunning figure.
    Being able to wear a bikini, or something which shows off my figure, without the pressure of what other people think, because you have a jaw dropping figure.

Imagine these things. I always do, when I fall off the wagon!

Good Luck and feel free to add me!

-Slimming_Piglet X