Temper Tantrum Time!

Options
It's been 11 days now with not one ounce of weight loss--I've lost inches but no weight, and I want that stupid scale to move!!!o050.gif Inches are great but dang it! I want pounds gone NOW!

I weighed before I went to bed last night, and I weighed the same as I had that morning, so I thought "Oh Boy, oh Boy!! I'll show a loss for sure in the morning then." So I got up this morning, did my morning {routine}, jumped on the scale and.....NOTHING! I weighed the same!arracher-cheveux.gif How can I weight the same the next morning after sleeping all night and then doing my morning {stuff}? I always always always show at least a 1 pound loss from nighttime to morning, and sometimes it's been 2-4 pounds less in the morning. BUT THIS MORNING, NOTHING!arracher-cheveux.gif

So, today I'm throwing a tantrum, and I don't care how knows it! hissyfit8wr.gifhissyfit8wr.gifhissyfit8wr.gifhissyfit8wr.gifhissyfit8wr.gif

I'm taking a break from bike riding for a few days but I've been very strict with my intake and keeping it at 1200 a day--very low sodium, too.

I'm trying to remember that last time I lost a good amount of weight, which was about 10 years ago, and I think I stalled about this same weight then, too. I guess my body really likes this weight--EXCEPT IT'S STILL 94 POUNDS OVER WHERE I SHOULD BE!

Now to convince my body that this isn't it's ideal weight so it will start losing again! post-386-1127687954.gif

Oh well, Monday I jump back on the bike--so we'll see what happens then.

backpedal.gif

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    It's been 11 days now with not one ounce of weight loss--I've lost inches but no weight, and I want that stupid scale to move!!!o050.gif Inches are great but dang it! I want pounds gone NOW!

I weighed before I went to bed last night, and I weighed the same as I had that morning, so I thought "Oh Boy, oh Boy!! I'll show a loss for sure in the morning then." So I got up this morning, did my morning {routine}, jumped on the scale and.....NOTHING! I weighed the same!arracher-cheveux.gif How can I weight the same the next morning after sleeping all night and then doing my morning {stuff}? I always always always show at least a 1 pound loss from nighttime to morning, and sometimes it's been 2-4 pounds less in the morning. BUT THIS MORNING, NOTHING!arracher-cheveux.gif

So, today I'm throwing a tantrum, and I don't care how knows it! hissyfit8wr.gifhissyfit8wr.gifhissyfit8wr.gifhissyfit8wr.gifhissyfit8wr.gif

I'm taking a break from bike riding for a few days but I've been very strict with my intake and keeping it at 1200 a day--very low sodium, too.

I'm trying to remember that last time I lost a good amount of weight, which was about 10 years ago, and I think I stalled about this same weight then, too. I guess my body really likes this weight--EXCEPT IT'S STILL 94 POUNDS OVER WHERE I SHOULD BE!

Now to convince my body that this isn't it's ideal weight so it will start losing again! post-386-1127687954.gif

Oh well, Monday I jump back on the bike--so we'll see what happens then.

backpedal.gif
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :frown: :flowerforyou:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(

I am sure that is SO frustrating!! I know I had 2 weeks of staying exactly the same around the holidays and I was ready to jump off a cliff! (not literally but u know what i mean).

Just stick with it...........

HUGS
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Options
    Hang in there :flowerforyou:
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    :sad: :grumble: :explode: :flowerforyou:
    Temper trantrum thrown.....now move on! Keep up with what you are doing and it will happen. :flowerforyou:

And actually, our weight is just a number......smaller, firmer, healthier is really what we all want, right?
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    ohhh, do you want a hug?
  • shorerider
    Options
    ohhh, do you want a hug?

Oh, now you Taffy you! you're a right 'n gyhyrog ddyn, aren't you? :tongue: {hoping that means what the 'net said it did!}
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    ohhh, do you want a hug?

Oh, now you Taffy you! you're a right 'n gyhyrog ddyn, aren't you? :tongue: {hoping that means what the 'net said it did!}

lol, had to google it myself, I'm welsh but alas don't speak it. It's all those damn english folks fault! lol

I appretiate the time and effort tho, most people in the US think Wales is part of England lol
  • shorerider
    Options
    lol, had to google it myself, I'm welsh but alas don't speak it. It's all those damn english folks fault! lol
    I appretiate the time and effort tho, most people in the US think Wales is part of England lol

Only those who aren't blessed to have roots in Wales, Scotland, or Ireland!

Is England even a real country? I thought it was just an place to exile those not wanted by the rest of the UK :tongue: :tongue:
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    Ahhhhhh come on! Hang in there!

You'll be back on the bike in 3 days and can get all your frustration out!

(Sending flowers and a hug)