BANKS! Are you in new home or jail?

Options
So what happened yesterday, Banks?? Did the sale go through?

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    So what happened yesterday, Banks?? Did the sale go through?
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    oh yeah what happened? Do we need to come bail you out :wink:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    So if he doesn't reply in 12 hours, we'll assume jail?

lol
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

lol

Ok....ummmmmm Albert, I'm not EVEN gonna ask what that new picture is...LOL :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options
    As for Banks, Shall I call the Bondsman? :laugh: :laugh: We'll get Shannon to bribe the judge to get a light sentence...*grabs the whip, whip cream, and cloroform* thinks to self, did I forget anything? hmmmm oh well Shannon will grab the rest, I'm sure* Shannon are you there? We've got work to do honey:bigsmile: Let's free Banks!!:drinker:
  • kellch
    Options
    oops double post
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options

lol

Ok....ummmmmm Albert, I'm not EVEN gonna ask what that new picture is...LOL :laugh:

lmao!, you missed yesterdays games http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/19215-cold
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options

Albert is turning his back on us is what it is:wink:
  • kellch
    Options
    So it's really back hair???:noway: :laugh: :laugh: :noway: :laugh: We love ya Albert!!:wink:
  • shorerider
    Options
    HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BANKS!

Do you need bailing out?
  • studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    As for Banks, Shall I call the Bondsman? :laugh: :laugh: We'll get Shannon to bribe the judge to get a light sentence...*grabs the whip, whip cream, and cloroform* thinks to self, did I forget anything? hmmmm oh well Shannon will grab the rest, I'm sure* Shannon are you there? We've got work to do honey:bigsmile: Let's free Banks!!:drinker:

You forgot the lotion! :bigsmile:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Okay, so he either needs bail or a good hangover remedy from the champagne.
  • shorerider
    Options
    Ok, it's time to send out the MFP NINJA STRIKE FORCE TO FIND BANKS!

Who's with me???

numchuks.gifnumchuks.gifnumchuks.gifninjastar.gifninjastar.gif
  • kellch
    Options

You forgot the lotion! :bigsmile:

Looks like we need to bring RN with us....Hop in the car...We're on the way Banks!!!:bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options
    Ok, it's time to send out the MFP NINJA STRIKE FORCE TO FIND BANKS!

Who's with me???

numchuks.gifnumchuks.gifnumchuks.gifninjastar.gifninjastar.gif

I'm here!!! *grabs ninja gear and runs out the door*
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    NINJAS!

run for it...they have lotion.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Well, since he hasn't replied.....

He didn't get the house :ohwell:

His words:
    "they couldn't get the deed to us before our mortgage rate lock expired, and the rates
    went up like 3/4 a point that's way too high for us with that much money. It's like an extra
    45K in intrest. It went from a good deal to an ...ok deal. but with the amount of work
    that needed doing, it's better (with the market the way it is now) to look for something
    better. "
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

His words:
    "they couldn't get the deed to us before our mortgage rate lock expired, and the rates
    went up like 3/4 a point that's way too high for us with that much money. It's like an extra
    45K in intrest. It went from a good deal to an ...ok deal. but with the amount of work
    that needed doing, it's better (with the market the way it is now) to look for something
    better. "

Awwww that stinks!!! Poor Banks!!!!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Dang it! That just means something even better is on the way for him.
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options

His words:
    better. "

Poor Banks. There must be a better house out there for ya ! Things always happen for a reason!!!