b12 complex

Options
Does anyone take it..and if so..does anyone see a benefit from it?

Replies

• Crzymommyof2
    Options
    I TOOK IT FOR LIKE A MONTH AND DIDNT NOTICE ANYTHING... AS SOON AS I STOPPED TAKING IT MY ENTIRE MOUTH WAS FULL OF ULCERS... DOCTOR SAID IT WAS BECAUSE I HAD TO MUCH B12 IN MY BODY.. SO YOU SHOULD ONLY TAKE IT IF YOUR LOW! HOPE THIS HELPS :)
  • rgarli905
    Options
    This is wrong as your body only takes the b12 it needs and gets rid of the rest in your urine! You cannot overdose on b12! B12 can help if you are lethargic and can give you a boost.
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I was taking b12 supplements, but it gave me terrible stomach pain, i had to stop taking them. never saw any benefits.
  • chercee
    chercee Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I take B12 shots every couple of weeks or so. My B12 was so low I could barely move; this is what got me back up and running. I've been taking them for about 8 years now, maybe a bit longer. If your B12 is really low, this can be beneficial. For people like me who hate pills and don't mind needles, it's a good option.
  • shano25
    shano25 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I take a full B complex daily for my anxiety and it works amazingly well. No issues with it on my stomach, lots of energy. I take a high dose but the body releases what it doesn't need through urine. B vitamins have helped me so much.