Ladies (Private) 90 Day Photo Challenge

Options
I participated in a 30 Day Photo Challenge and while I really enjoyed the group, I didn't see much change in 30 Days. Hence, I started a 90 Day Challenge group for ladies only. Please respond if you are interested in joining; I'll get invites out by the end of the day everyday for the next 2 weeks!

The challenge is simple: post a photo and your stats at the beginning and end of the ninety days. Weekly threads to keep you accountable and inspired.

Replies

• spenyweit
    spenyweit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in, nothing like public shame to motivate you! I will take my pic tonight. I am going to start on a vegetarian diet until Thanksgiving and I am hoping as a diabetic I can lose this ridiculous 27 pounds!
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I'm in...:)
  • Fieldyvond
    Options
    me too :)
  • lncoleman
    lncoleman Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! Thanks!
  • tatasmagik
    tatasmagik Posts: 185
    Options
    Invites sent to all who have posted so far. :)
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Oh so in. Definitely a good way to be kept accountable.
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Sure, let me public shaming (motivation) commence! Seriously any words to make me go to the gym when i don't want too are appreciated. Since 90 days from now is my Vow Renewal and I woudl like to be 10-15 lbs lighter by then.
  • jayrudq
    jayrudq Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Oh gawd, I can't believe I am doing this, but I AM IN! Truly, no pain, no gain!
  • jacqualinebohannon
    Options
    I want to join :)
  • ellebrosseau
    ellebrosseau Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • NyteRider75
    NyteRider75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Who sees the photos and what do we wear in them?
  • Khendyl
    Khendyl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    sure!
  • chocolate_totoro
    chocolate_totoro Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I'm in! (:
  • Stacenglish
    Stacenglish Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    oh what the heck, I need a reason to take a before and 90 day later pic. I'm in. And I apologize in advance that you have to see it!! Some things can not be unseen :wink:
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Extremely embarrassed by my current stats,but I believe this would be good for me! I'm attempting to get back into jogging, working out, et cetera ,and photos really help me to stay inspired!
  • sarahsweetheart08
    sarahsweetheart08 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am interested!
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I apologize in advance that you have to see it!! Some things can not be unseen :wink:

bwahahaha that's the way I feel about myself! Well said!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    You know what.....I think this is what I need to get my *kitten* back in gear.
    In.
  • funhouse77
    funhouse77 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Yes I am definitely interested! Just to check, the challenge will start in 2 weeks? So starting early September? The reason I ask as I am challenging myself not step on the scales for another 2 weeks so wouldn't be able to give my stats until then! :)
  • emilydiehl08
    Options
    Never done this before, but I could use all the motivation I can get for these last 15-20!

I'm in!