Ireland calling...with a lot to lose!

Options
EmmaSlan
EmmaSlan Posts: 19 Member
Hi there,

I've been on MFP before but I've never braved the message boards. I'm based in Dublin, Ireland and need to lose a LOT of weight...about 180lbs. :O

I figure I'm going to be around these parts for the long haul and while I do have lovely supportive friends and family, none of them are in weight loss mode. As such I'd love to make some MFP friends to encourage me along the way and I'll be happy to return the favour.

I kind of feel like a kid in class..."Pick me! Pick me!", but if you fancy a new pal, keep me in mind. :-)

Replies

• Unique_Ambitions
    Options
    Hey there!

Fellow Irish girl here! Would be only delighted to be your pal! :)

Sending request :)
  • DivaColumbus
    DivaColumbus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!! You will find much encouragement here just from reading everyone's stories. I love it!
  • rochey_1
    rochey_1 Posts: 37
    Options
    Ireland answering ;))

Welcome, That's 3 now from Ireland....You're welcome to add me as a friend to help and support you on your journey.

My food and exercise diary is open too for all who wish to snoop.

If you want any food/diet suggestions..I'm good for that too :))
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I would always fancy a new pal : ) I love Ireland. I have only visited twice but really enjoyed. My grandfather was from Cork. Let's lose some weight!
  • czrewor
    czrewor Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Im from Dublin too !!! Every one best of luck with your body transformations, we can ALL do it !!!
  • hfitpal
    hfitpal Posts: 14
    Options
    Good for you!

If you needs some American friends, add me!:flowerforyou:
  • thompssn
    thompssn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, you posted a while back now. But, I'm just getting started and searched for "Ireland" on the message boards and came across this post. I'm an American Expat living in Dublin also. Have almost 60lbs to lose. Only down 4 so far. How have you doing since you posted?