I want to ____________ by New Year's!

Options
2»

Replies

• summerblunden
    summerblunden Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I want to Make Love to my Hubby :blushing: with out worring how I look!

Mine goes along with this one. I really want to be able to buy a fancy nightie from Victoria Secret (never done that before) and wear it for my BF without feeling disgusted with my body!

I'm with you. I want to be able to wear lingerie for my hubby without feeling self conscious. Lets ring in the new year!!
  • Equilibrium
    Equilibrium Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I want to
    --take off another stone (14 lbs)
    --to be able to run for 30 minutes (either inside in front of the Wii or outside)
    --to have racked up 100 miles of walks with my dog (I'm tracking this on Endomondo.com)
  • irridia
    irridia Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    be off all diabetes meds
    in the non-obese catagory for body fat ratio under 30% which will be 174 (currently at 40%) 34.3lbs to go... I think it's do-able
    Have nrg to play w/my 5 yr old
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    These are all fantastic goals and I hope we are able to reach them all.
  • irridia
    Options
    update: missed my birthday goal by 2 lbs, not bad really. I am, however in pants I haven't sat in comfortably nor worn since 1999.
    I did spluge and have pizza today. Oddly, on my birthday to day, work ordered pizza for the team and the whole building had cider and cookies... I skipped the cider and only had 2 cookies. 80 cal total on that. I will, however have to make certain to get some cardio in. Hoping to exit work early in order to facilitate that. *smiles* Dinner tonight will consist of salmon and salad so I'll save some calories there.
  • ohmohner
    ohmohner Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    to wear my FAV jeans that have been sitting at the bottom of my drawers for YEARS!!!! :grumble: And maybe wear a fun sexy dress on New Years Eve since its my Husbands Bday :blushing:
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I want to NOT BE CALLED SANTA AND HANDED TOY LISTS by New Years...........dam kids,..........Back off, only a lump of coal goes into your stocking after confusing me with Santa................grrrr..........''

Lol, only kidding. I want to be in my 36 inch waisted pants by New Years...............Lloyd
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Irrida...............its your birthday ,its your birthday............... indulge this time since its a special day........so, what is it, your 19th or your 20? Hmmm, tell the truth
  • irridia
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Irrida...............its your birthday ,its your birthday............... indulge this time since its a special day........so, what is it, your 19th or your 20? Hmmm, tell the truth

So in my head it's like 12 ish or maybe 15, for reals it was my 50th!

all that and I have a 5 yr old too!... yay!