30 Is Going to be the New Me

Options
I made my MFP account 2 days ago haha, but I am still in the process of figuring it all out and getting set up. I am a soon to be 29 year old, who is determined to lose a serious amount of weight by my 30th Birthday (Sept 2014) This is just the beginning and I am hopeful I will meet some amazing people along the way. :) looking forward to this new chapter. Working on a private blog, that should be up and running soon to chronicle the (painful) yet rewarding experiance. No More excuses. No more giving up. Bring.It.On..

Loving this community so far. Have a great weekend all!

Thanks!

Replies

• treesloth
    treesloth Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the decision and the goal. I've found MFP to be very helpful. Friend me if you like... I can always use more!
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I decided to make a change for my 30s (December 6) and I am about a 1/4 of the way there! Keep at it :)
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I turn 30 in April and it was also a bit of an inspiration for my journey :). Near on 60lbs down since November and planning very much to be a sexy confident lady on my 30th ;)

Good luck with your journey!
  • LisaC8611
    Options
    Yay for you and yay for 30!!!! I just turned 30 June 11 and I decided I really needed to get serious about being healthy. All of us awesome women in our 30s or about to be can stick together and support each other!
  • marz1pan
    marz1pan Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great goal! MFP is a great tool. Feel free to friend me -- having a good community here helps a lot.
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want , I am 49 which is the new 30 LOL, I am on here everyday, love fitness & working out!!!
  • brianx99
    brianx99 Posts: 30
    Options
    feel free to add me as well. I have an open diary and I eat pretty decent and do mostly cardio. we can help motivate each other!
  • MommyLouLous
    MommyLouLous Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I turned 30 this year, so I know what you mean. Feel free to add me. I have 200 lbs. to lose. We can do this!