tired of being in pain and hidding

Options
my name is michele im 213 pounds ive been this weight for some years now. i did get up to about 290 2 years ago and went on a diet and walking program and lost but i always seem to stay around 213 i know its my own fault. i know what to do but i dont do it and i make excuses. mostly my own excuses but i run into alot of people getting upset if i dont take a break from my diet. im so tired of people saying you can go off for a bit grrrr. im tried of hidding my body from the camera and in constant horror when someone gets my picture and tells me they are gonna post it on facebook. i have to act like a crazed idiot so they dont. im here looking for extra support

Replies

• poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me as I will support you - I try and avoid the camera as well!!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    You're going to do really well. Good for you for posting that, must have taken a lot.

Very, very best of luck to you! You can do it! Definitely.

Jenny xx
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I think you are beautiful! you will do amazingly. Feel free to add me as well, i am new here too. Don't give up on yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • marydillet
    Options
    Hi, i'm new also. I struggle at times as well. Please don't let other people distract you from your goal. You can add me if you wish. x