Wanting some genuine, supporting MFP friends?

Options
Hello!

I am new and looking for some support. I fall off the wagon so easily, but friends and seeing them progress, helps me to drive through the tough times. Feel free to add me, and I always try and comment on other peoples posts and support others, if they support me! Just like a fitness family!

CW - 173lbs :(
GW - 141lbs :)

A weight difference of 32lbs!

I love yoga, and will try my hardest to commit and get exercising, and... drink WATER and only a SMALL amount of fizzy drinks, to balance my diet and wean me off them!

Can't wait to lose weight with you!

- Slimming_piglet X

Replies

• Daphsaura
    Daphsaura Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hiyaa !

I'm Daphne.

CW - 182lbs
    GW - 130lbs

I hate exercise :( But I do ab workouts (100-200 sit-ups daily), and 30 minutes on ellipticals/threadmill. I drink at least 8 cups of water, and 4 cups of green tea daily. No fizzy drinks. Concentrated juices once in a while.

It would be lovely to lose weight with you.
  • tonythebuick
    Options
    Cute pic! I think most of us fall off the wagon now and then. If it was easy this site wouldn't exist. I'm just getting started, yet again. Got 45lbs to go and hope to keep it off this time. Currently I'm cycling between healthy eating 1 week and the cabbage soup diet the next. Feel free to ad me if you like.
  • naaoommiii
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here too! I'm currently at 189, having put on about 70lbs in the last four or five years - it looks even worse written down than it looks on me! I'm never going to be the size I was when I was 20 so I'm aiming to lose 35lbs to start with. Hoping to increase the figure as I go along rather than feel like a failure. I'm not eating healthier, but I'm certainly eating less and I'm on week two of couch to 5k :)
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey I've been losing weight for a while but I'm always looking for new friends to support and keep motivated. If anyone wants a new friend, send me a friend request ????
  • ash778
    ash778 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello, Sent you a friend request. I'm on all the time. I have 3 kids and trying to get back to about the weight I was before I had my kids which was about 110-115 lbs. Right now I'm currently at 148. Plus I'm in a wedding in Nov so i'm really determined to lose the weight. Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • nikky31
    nikky31 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    hey! I think everyone falls of the "diet" wagon at some point in the journey, I know I have lol. I finally just started insanity workout! send me a friend request :) I try to stay positive and comment on things :)