any military spouces here?

Options
I'm looking to add friends who can encourage me along the way. It doesn't matter if your military or not I was just curious if there were any others on here. My husband is currently deployed and I'm looking to reach my goal for when he's done his tour. I'm 6 weeks post csection today and I'm running full stream ahead! I'm sure not every day I'm going to feel like working out or sticking to my diet but I'm very stubborn and motivated. Everyones photos on here really help me out in wanting to reach my goal!

Replies

• Jen8781
    Jen8781 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mines in the RAF, are you UK or US? Same difference in the end, we're getting married in feb which is why I'm trying to drop the excess baggage!
  • hep26000
    hep26000 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My husband is a Seabee (part of the US Navy) We have been married over 10 years and been through many deployments.
    He is getting out within the next year. Feel free to add me.

Edited to add that my sister is a teacher and drills spelling into me so I must add that spouses is spelled with an 's'. SORRY!!! I just couldn't help it. :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • DayDreamr_41
    Options
    Not a military spouse but my son is in the Army. He's currently stationed over in Germany :)
  • MirandaBouch
    Options
    I'm actually in Canada :) congrats on the pending wedding!
  • cjcmrn
    cjcmrn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    not a military spouse... but do like our Canadian military men in their uniforms...
    my little bro is in military though, has done two tours to Afganistan

Good luck to you.
    Conquer and Dominate... then curtsy :)
  • MirandaBouch
    Options
    Haha, my spelling leaves much to be desired and I've no clue how to fix the topic line lol.
  • MirandaBouch
    Options
    Ah, Germany that's exciting :)
  • MirandaBouch
    Options
    Lol I definitely like the uniform! Thanks for the kind words :)
  • GabrielleShearer
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am using this site to help me train for when my boyfriend gets back from his deployment. I want to be able to at least keep up with him. Its something we started before he left but I lack motivation now that hes left. Feel free to add me!