If it's really funny...

Options
_binary_jester_
_binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
It's probably HARASSMENT.

My coworker was offended by the sign. I guess it was right.

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    Options
    Sometimes...I use the midget urinal in the bathroom so i can feel like a giant. When I say "Ho Ho Ho" it makes people feel really uncomfortable.

That's not harassment though.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Sometimes...I use the midget urinal in the bathroom so i can feel like a giant. When I say "Ho Ho Ho" it makes people feel really uncomfortable.

No but standing behind them and making "Pssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" noise when they're peeing is harassment.
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

No but standing behind them and making "Pssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" noise when they're peeing is harassment.
    Only if they have certain prostate problems reminding them what they used to be able to do.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

Only if they have certain prostate problems reminding them what they used to be able to do.

*storms out of the restroom* :angry: :grumble:
  • gsnobel
    gsnobel Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    If its really funny ....

Just fart it makes everything funnier