Can't burn calories!

Options
I was going through the exercise database, looking at how much I would burn if I do a certain exercise for a certain amount of time, and it is all such a low calorie burn! This means I have to work triple as hard to work off some calories. I was just wondering why this is, and what are some fast burning exercises I could do? Thankyou

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    You look tiny in your pic. Your ticker shows you weigh under 120 pounds. The smaller you are, the less you burn, fact of life. Try some HIIT. Fitness Blender has some really intense workouts. Perhaps build some muscle as well. But that requires a bulk, and with that comes fat gain, and that can mess with your mind a bit.
  • CrazyCatLadylovescats
    Options
    Carry weights, and up your weight in the program. You will burn more if you carry more.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    The curse of the small ones.

Just do something you love. Exercise is for health while diet is to lose weight.
  • losinggweightt
    Options
    The curse of the small ones.

Just do something you love. Exercise is for health while diet is to lose weight.

ahh its so annoying! Yes, I will
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    When you exercise it's about fitness, not calories.
    Worry about calories when it comes to food. Worry about PR's when it comes to exercise.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    When you exercise it's about fitness, not calories.
    Worry about calories when it comes to food. Worry about PR's when it comes to exercise.

Please, someone! Paint this on a wall somewhere!
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I focus more on time than calories burned...try that! I'm running at least 30 minutes three times per week; and I, too, get irritated because I'm not burning much. But it's about how you feel and improving yourself, not the calories.

Best of luck!