Just touch it...

Options
Im obsessed with my new and developing muscles... I cant stop rubbing them and keep asking my husband to touch them... Is that weird? Also, ive always thought muscles were nice, but on me i think they are so sexy... Maybe its just me...

Replies

• mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Muscles are worth lots of attention!
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You are not alone! I do that all the time to my husband! He just laughs at me :)
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I kissed my muscle today on my arm LOL partly because it hurt but I was joking and said "look I have guns" well sorta LMAO
  • bigred503
    Options
    well im glad im not the only one in love with my muscles!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    LOL....you can't really see my muscles...but I feel them coming in and I keep rubbing them...Love feeling them shift under my skin...My daughters are telling me I'm not as comfortable to lean against...LOL
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I do that too. It's like I wake up in the morning and stretch and can feel my sleek muscles. I almost have to pinch myself to believe that this body belongs to me. I'm amazed at my now missing belly fat.

When I first started noticing definition last winter, I kind of freaked out. I thought I was damaged or malformed or something. I'd never seen my quads before, and so of course I must have had a flesh eating disease or something. :ohwell: At least I didn't embarrass myself so much as to seek medical attention for the strange dents and streaks in my legs. I looked up an anatomy chart online instead. Yep. Muscles.

Now I think it is kind of awesome. :heart:
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    You're def not alone. I love it when a new bit of muscle becomes visible.
  • Itlnchk
    Itlnchk Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HAHA I do this too! I always say feel my quads babe! Do you see that?! lol
  • teachmom32
    teachmom32 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Do it all the time. In fact, yesterday I had both my mom and dad touch my upper arms/shoulders. My kids always ooh and ahh when I have them touch them, too. It's great!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i think that's sexy
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Im obsessed with my new and developing muscles... I cant stop rubbing them and keep asking my husband to touch them... Is that weird? Also, ive always thought muscles were nice, but on me i think they are so sexy... Maybe its just me...

I do that often to mine. Its not just you. Might I suggest you find somebody else to rub each others muscles together?
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I do that often to mine. Its not just you. Might I suggest you find somebody else to rub each others muscles together?
    [/quote]

ROFL!!!
  • Drej3735
    Drej3735 Posts: 12
    Options
    That's part of the addiction..seeing how your body changes!!
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I flex my gludious maximus when DH is behind me, and angle my legs to make my calves pop out,,, yeah I am a sad sad person, cant wait to get more!!!
  • Llamatron123
    Options
    It's def sexy and also its physical proof of that hard graft you've done!
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Almost every time I get into my boyfriend's car I'm like "feel my leg! feel my biceps!" I wouldn't be surprised if he was sick of it already :laugh:

Since I've started a new weight lifting program I have noticed some significant changes in my biceps/triceps...I can't stop flexing/touching them!
  • StormyGal8
    StormyGal8 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    LMAO everyone I know is SICK of me saying "I have muscles, feel my muscles" and flexing my biceps! Now I don't have much upper body strength at all at this point, but there is muscle there that can be felt.
    The best part is that I still have a lot of fat on my arms, so no one expects there to actually be muscle under it, and is usually shocked then I FINALLY con them into feeling my biceps, and there is indeed muscle under there!!
  • stennis
    stennis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I think a woman with well defined/toned muscles is absolutely hot! Not a thing wrong with muscles .... the bodybuilders do go to the extree however.
  • bigred503
    Options
    so glad im not alone! is it bad that i have to direct the hubs how to touch them? he always just grabs and squeezes and i have to gingerly place his hand on top and tell him to stroke them lightly back and forth to get the full effect lol...
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    At home (only at home!!!!) I put my hands on my butt as I walk up the stairs. It's not a jiggly blob anymore, it's solid! That's pretty damned exciting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!