Apple.....with bonus protein...lol

Options
So...I ate an apple....cool.....but, how many calories do I put down for the 1/2 a worm I ate with it.....and, is 1/2 a worm a serving? Or is it .5 of a serving, it was a pretty big worm!!! lol...(I crack myself up sometime) OK,,OK, I;m off to Subway for my Veggie on Omega 3 bread, no mayo no cheese, no oil....mmmmmmm...my fav!!! BTW ( hold the worm please)

Replies

• Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Yuck! It is good that you are so good humored about it. :laugh: I would be sick. :sick:
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    It really should depend if you ate the top half or the bottom half.. did you eat the head (which come with it's eyes, ears, mouth, teeth, nose - does a worm have these things) and if you did those are all extra calories... now if you ate the bottom half, that's just gross!
  • sallyLunn
    Options
    You do realize that even though that worm is going to put you over the edge on your protein count today, you MUST log it. LOL.

.07 Cal for a worm. Of course, you didn't eat all of it.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Slimy yet satisfying!

Hahahahah!! :laugh:

Cheers!!

Katie (aka Kekibird)

And thanks for sharing. This really made me smile.
  • JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    THANKS, from a person who is feeling very down today, that made me smile....THANK YOU!!!:wink::wink: :wink:
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hahahahah!! :laugh:

I read this as I sit here eating an apple myself... must watch out for worm... L0L! Thanks for sharing & for the laugh!! :)
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Did you ask the worm what he had eaten today? xxx
  • mjgriff44
    Options
    Yuck! It is good that you are so good humored about it. :laugh: I would be sick. :sick:
  • mjgriff44
    Options
    I was joking Destiny....I do that a lot!! :tongue:
  • mjgriff44
    Options
    It really should depend if you ate the top half or the bottom half.. did you eat the head (which come with it's eyes, ears, mouth, teeth, nose - does a worm have these things) and if you did those are all extra calories... now if you ate the bottom half, that's just gross!
  • mjgriff44
    Options
  • mjgriff44
    Options
    ok....I'm hoping top......:noway:
  • starstealing
    Options
    LOL, amusing but gross... glad i'm eating appleSAUCE today, :]
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Ohhh Hun, applesauce is a whole nother matter! Lord knows WHAT drops into that! Have you ever seen an apple processing plant?? I refuse to eat any packaged apple anything! :noway: I worked at an apple plant. I will only eat what I make out of whole fruit.