Im new here but not new to trying to lose weight

Options
Let me start by giving my detail and background info
Im 5'4 and before I had kids I was 110
now my youngest is 3 years old and I weigh 175 (most ive ever weighed)
I have 2 boys 3 & 5 and im a stay at home mom
Ive tried many diet fads and exercising with no improvements
though in 2010 I was at 145 and after I got on this evil little thing called mirena my health and everything else went out the window
(yes im going to have mirena removed in a few weeks the ovarian cysts are no joke I also don't think its normal or healthy to not have a period for years!!!!)

My fear is that I will give up again like I have before and I don't want that I want to be healthy for me and my kids I want to feel better about myself
and I also don't want to have to pay my personal trainer for nothing signed a 6 month contract figured it would make me stay into working out lol

Im on day well 2 now and yesterday I slept through dinner (did an hour work out so I was exhausted) so now im up at 3 am eating apples lol

a little soreness hell a lot of soreness mostly from the suspended knee lifts my back/shoulders and well everything else hurts and my arms are bruised from the straps but anyways to the point now

I need friends to help me make it through this so add me please and I also love reading peoples successes so far and it helps me stay motivated!!!! So post yours please =]

Replies

• ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Welcome ! You are on right place, peoples here on MFP are very supportive & inspiring :smile:
  • adamalle
    adamalle Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Adam, 27, UK.

I was in a relationship previously where our diets mainly consisted of takeaways because the person I was with did nothing round the house and I was fed up with cooking all the time.

I shot up to 240lbs. Since then I'm with someone new and we've got a little boy who's just turned 1 so I want to drop the weight so I can actually go out and be active with him. So far so good - I weighed in at 198.8 this morning, so I'm 0.5lbs away from a 3 stone loss.

Feel free to add me if you like :smile:
  • heffalumps23
    Options
    that's amazing how do you stick to it though? I mean that's been my problem is sticking to it and add me if you want and that goes for everyone I need some friends =]
  • chezzamanezza
    Options
    Add me if you would like to. I am also in need a support and encouragement x