100 lbs in 140 days!

Options

Replies

• bellanean
    Options
    Thats great!!!! Your really working your band :-) Keep up the awesome work.
  • boogie17
    boogie17 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Awesome job!!!
  • sempernova
    sempernova Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Keep up the good work!:happy:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job Dasha!! You are such an inspiration!! :flowerforyou: keep it up!!
    :heart:
    Bru
  • Connie48
    Connie48 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! congrats!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's amazing... WTG!! :)
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations! :)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Wowza, amazing what surgery can do these days!:noway: I bet you feel much lighter and better about yourself Dasha:smile:

I'd be to afraid to do WLS myself , my mind would've never been able to wrap around how fast it came off. I don't know how ppl reframe their thinking that quickly and then manage to keep it off dropping it so fast! yikes!

Hope it all works out for you:smile:
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Keep up the amazing work. I can't believe you lost so much weight so fast - you are truly amazing.
  • nurse_jenie
    Options
    You are an insperation!
  • hulababe7
    Options
    That is amazing, you are awesome. Congrats!:):smile:
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    So exciting!
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • bellanean
    Options
    Wowza, amazing what surgery can do these days!:noway: I bet you feel much lighter and better about yourself Dasha:smile:

I'd be to afraid to do WLS myself , my mind would've never been able to wrap around how fast it came off. I don't know how ppl reframe their thinking that quickly and then manage to keep it off dropping it so fast! yikes!

Hope it all works out for you:smile:

It doesnt always come off that fast. I had WLS 5-17-10 and to date lost 30 pounds since then, the other 30 have been on my own. Its not always quick and fast.
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Way to go!
  • lesleyuk
    Options
    Thats is amazing - you doing a fantastic job
  • kerrera
    Options
    Amazing
    Awesome
    etc
    etc
    You go girl very proud!
  • CeciHarper
    Options
    HOW AMAZING!!!! Congratulations! You should be SO proud of yourself!! You look fantastic & you are a great inspiration!!!! ***HIGH.FIVE***

:flowerforyou:
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Yeah it wasn't fast, I had my lapband in February of 2006, and I lost 94 lbs initially, but then life got in the way, I got pregnant, and then my dad passed away and I packed on back the pounds plus some. Now I really did it this time! And I'm going to keep going.
  • sydcocktail
    Options
    That is sooo amazing! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!