5"5/5"6 women compare weight and thigh measurements

Options
StArBeLLa87
StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
I'm kinda curious on what women at my heights upper thigh measurements are in comparison to weight. I'm so suffering with seeing what others see I not know if its because I lose weight pretty fast or what.
I'm 5"6
21inch upper thighs is that huge?

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6, 154, and also have 21" upper thighs! I don't think my thighs are huge, but they aren't firm. I've lost about 10" off each thigh, and I guess I have loose skin still.
  • feitian
    feitian Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    5'5", Current Weight: 199, 25.5" upper thighs at largest point. Always had larger thighs (but firm) even when I was in very good shape and weighed a lot less. Also, I'm curious if anyone has different measurements for left and right side of their thighs?
  • StArBeLLa87
    Options
    Yeah I'm starting to do squats everyday to try to firm my upper thighs because I lost weight pretty fast. I'm just hoping it firms up more.
  • StArBeLLa87
    Options
    5'5", Current Weight: 199, 25.5" upper thighs at largest point. Always had larger thighs (but firm) even when I was in very good shape and weighed a lot less. Also, I'm curious if anyone has different measurements for left and right side of their thighs?
    I had 26" thighs when I started to measure my thighs and I was about your weight at the time I started and I thought my thighs were just naturally big but to my surprise they went down 5"
    I actually 21" on the right and 21.5" on he left lol
  • Lone_Feather
    Lone_Feather Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 5'5" 130, and also have a 21" thigh. I have a classic female pear shape so while my thighs are that size my waist is 25" and 32" chest haha everyone has a different body type, but I hope this helps.
  • abbygailx
    Options
    Heyy:) I'm 5'6" and i weigh 135 lbs, my thighs are 22" and my waist is also 25". My thighs and legs are my worst insecurities, hope this heelps
  • gawx
    gawx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    5"6 148lb and thigh 22 inch :) x
  • RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm starting to do squats everyday to try to firm my upper thighs because I lost weight pretty fast. I'm just hoping it firms up more.

It will. I am finishing up my 3rd squat challenge and each time i have lost inches and my thighs have gotten firmer each time. A squat is one of the best exercises that you can do for your thighs.
  • Sevio
    Sevio Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yup right there too. I am 132 lbs and 21 inch thighs which have gone down tremendously since by 45 lb loss.

I have still have saddlebags as well which really stinks. It is the one thing that's going to be the last to go I think. Very frustrating!
    I am classic pear shape. No boobs to speak of practically but all this junk in my trunk!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Yeah, one of my thighs is bigger, my right one I think! I am hourglass shaped, so have big boobs too! My waist is about 29, would love to get that a bit smaller.
  • floop1207
    floop1207 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    i dread to think - i know that each thigh is bigger than my waist used to be. i'm limited exercise wise (health reasons) but have been doing some squats - may this help?
  • simplysplendid
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'5", 145 pounds, and my thigh is about 23 inches. I love my legs; it's the upper body I need to work on. :)
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    5'6" 152lbs, 19 inch upper thigh.
  • Cyclingbonnie
    Cyclingbonnie Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Hi 5'5" 203 and shrinking :tongue: both thighs measure 25" until recently the calves were different sizes finally got them the same :wink:
  • StArBeLLa87
    Options
    Everyone is so different as far as where they carry there weight! All of you are doing a awesome job please ad me if you would like! ????????
  • Anonymous199616
    Options
    5'6" 119lbs 18-19" thigh, depends which leg :')
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,729 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'5" and upper thigh is 22. i'm a runner and a bicyclist. right now weight is 128, so i'm under my original goal weight which was 135, but i'm ok for the way that i am, just don't wanna get too skinny, my legs are kinda toned because of what i'm doing..
  • Danni3ll3
    Danni3ll3 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 5'5" 130, and also have a 21" thigh. I have a classic female pear shape so while my thighs are that size my waist is 25" and 32" chest haha everyone has a different body type, but I hope this helps.

Where do you put your weight??? You have a tiny waist!!! Are you fairly muscular with a low body fat?

I am also 5'5", weight 133 lbs, and have a 19.75 thigh. However, I have a 29 inch waist and have an hour glass figure with bust at 37" and hips at 38". Overall, I have much bigger measurements than you. I suspect that the body fat might be the difference here as I do not have low body fat.
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Don't forget bone structure makes a difference too.

I'm 5'5" thighs are 22", they were 24.5". I danced & walked the inches off! LOL! Boobs went too, so if anyone see's them, please send them home!!!:angry:
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    5'6", 185, and thighs are 20". Yep, I am a weeble that carries all my weight in my midsection. Hoping the waist will catch up with the last 30 pounds gone.