Looking for friends

Options
Hello,

my name is Tina and I've been trying to lose weight for a very long time. I'm a 25 years old student from Munich, Germany. I love to exercise, especially swimming and bicycling.
Hopefully I can find some people who motivate and support me.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

Best regards,
Tina

Replies

• lmjones90
    Options
    You can do it!!!! Keep recording your goals and stay active on the boards here.
    We are all here to help each other. You live in a great place to be outdoors.
    Lorij
    Btw my profile pic from hoffbrau house biergarten Munich from last summer. Lol
  • 780ck
    780ck Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina, I am a 35 year old mother of 2. I work full time and take courses thru correspondence. I have been here for over 1 year and log daily. Good luck with your goals. Friend request sent.
  • honeyyrider007
    Options
    Hey I am 27 year old female from NY. My name is Megan and I just started getting into working out AGAIN! I tend to do very well when it is I want too. I have been working out and watching what I get for almost 2 weeks (on Monday) and have lost 7lbs so far. I would love to keep in touch and track our progress. What is your target weight loss goal?
  • noflag
    noflag Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you for the replies!
    My target weight loss is 35 kg, which is about 77 lbs. It will surely take a long time and I will have to change my way of living in the long run. Whenever I lost weight in the past, I gained it again after some time. This time I plan to keep up the changes that I make so I can avoid that terrible yoyo effect.

@Lorij: Munich is great, I love to go to the mountains and swimming in the lakes near the city. I really like your profile picture, beergardens are wonderful!