Dear future friend...I need you.

Options
13»

Replies

• twinkleboobee
    twinkleboobee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Fantastic story there and what an inspiration for many!

Just remember a few pounds is not as much as all the stones you have lost, they will come off you and know through experience
    sometimes it's easier than other times and our bodies can be funny things!

I'm new here and this website seems fantastic and wished I had found it years ago!.

Do feel free to add as a friend if anyone is looking to 'buddy up' for support and we'll help each other through our journeys.
  • tcmom72
    tcmom72 Posts: 32
    Options
    Would love to follow your journey. Feel free to add me
  • mego365
    mego365 Posts: 16
    Options
    Amazing story! Add me, I'd love to help support you along the way!
  • belle19822000
    belle19822000 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I hope all the support You received here will show You how weightloss journey can be fun, and it is fun! Mistakes we make along the way just add to the experience :):drinker: :bigsmile:
  • mommyJ83
    Options
    Hello! Your story is inspiring,and like you, i also have about 14 lbs to lose. I would love to add you as a friend..keep up the good work..youve been very successful in your weight loss before and you can do it again!
  • timmoyoung
    timmoyoung Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I think I've added you all but if it appears I've missed the odd person then please feel free to add me.

Thanks once again. It means a lot!
  • Smanuel25
    Options
    Well first congrats on losing 70 pounds to begin with... and I would love to be friends. Today is the beginning of my journey... I am excited and apprehensive all at the same time since I have been trying to lose weight my entire life. But THIS time I have a personal trainer and THIS time, I am not going to fail! Good luck to US! :)
  • suffy122
    Options
    Hey Tim

I'd love to help you out, let's help each other out :D