Newbie trying this and Herbalife... help!

Options
Hey all,

Just discovered the forum whilst looking for advice on Herbalife. Is anyone doing this or done it, any comments? I desperately need to lose at least 9 stone and am very miserable and depressed about it. Herbalife consultant has sold me the stuff but not told me what to do or eat so now even more stressed!

Any help gratefully received.

Replies

• merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    So this person who sold you their garbage now isn't there to support you? Can you return it?
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    1. get refund on Herbalife
    2. eat less
    3. move more
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    1. get refund on Herbalife
    2. eat less
    3. move more

You don't have to starve yourself either: eating less isn't really a solution. Eat healthier and yes move more.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/iris-higgins/an-open-apology-to-all-of_b_3762714.html#es_share_ended
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Eat less, move more is an easy mantra!:smile: It would've been more correct for me to say "consume fewer calories than you are currently taking in". I totally agree about starving not being necessary, however, people who are eating at or below maintenance are probably not going to be asking for advice on how to lose weight (hence eat less). The move more part isn't even necessary to lose weight, if I really want to be accurate.

I don't get involved in the 1,200 calorie debates because I don't believe there is a magic number that applies to the entire human race.
  • suzieb1801
    Options
    Hi there I'm doing herbalife and my fitness and although it can be hard at times I have found it works. It's ok saying eat less move more but when you have a lot to loose i too have around 5 stones and find if I have my shake and know exactly want I can eat that day it's easier as I am such a food addict lol and I don't feel hungry with the protein shakes only my opinion though
  • fatoldladyonamission
    fatoldladyonamission Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, sorry, managed to miss the replies! Finally had an email from her tonight but really a bit late! Still I've got cracking now so going to continue, but probably go with a different distributor if I can find one locally. I think I'll be ok with it once I get intoit as did Lighterlife successfully years ago and kept the weight off for 3 years until we moved house to a completely new area! Day 2 has been good ao fingers crossed it'll stay that way! Thanks for your replies, is much appreciated :) x
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for 2.5 weeks, search for a local club in your area and someone can help you.