Halfway Through 30DS Check In

c_tap77
c_tap77 Posts: 189 Member
Today was day 15 for with Jillian Michaels 30DS so I thought I would check in with my measurements.

I only weigh in weekly (and that will be Monday), but as of this past Monday (8/12) I had lost 5 lbs.

My waist has gone from 45 1/2 to 42 3/4.

My Hips/Butt have gone from 42 1/2 to 40 1/2.

My thighs have gone from 24 to 22 3/4.

My bust has gone from 39 to 37 1/2.

My arms were 12 1/2 and are now 11 3/4.

My neck was 14 1/4 and is now 13 1/2.

A lot of these numbers (especially my waist) I was merely hoping to achieve by the end of the 30 days and I'm shocked that I'm already losing so much. The program has been incredibly challenging and I've changed my diet A LOT since about mid-July so I'm sure that's a contributing factor. This just goes to show you hard work really does pay off!!!!

Hopefully this will help some of you who are just starting with 30DS to stick with it because the results are amazing!!!!!

Replies

• Nice progress! I never measure myself, only weigh myself. I should probably do the opposite or at least both measures. Anyway Good luck with the other half, I bet your results will only get better:smile:

*oh, and I'm starting 30DS today! Tried it before about 2 years ago, and only lasted 1 week, so here's to finishing it!
  • WillaTKC
    WillaTKC Posts: 7 Member
    Congrats, that's awesome! I'm only on Day 4, so that definitely helps motivate! :)
  • alexapatel
    alexapatel Posts: 87 Member
    That's great! I wasn't smart enough to take measurements and I'm only 11 work outs in but I feel my body changing. I can't wait to see how I look and feel when I finish! Keep up the awesome work.
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Awesome I am 4 days in and feel great already. I did level 1 day 1 but felt it was a little too easy so went to level 2 rest of days, I have also been running few miles a day too I can't wait to try Level 3 she is kicking my butt on 2:) I consider myself in pretty good shape and level 2 kicked my BUTT :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!