In Need Of Support

Options
Hello!

I have been on MFP for fifty-one days. I haven't felt like sharing my weight loss journey with anybody until now. I've been stuck at the same weight for about two weeks now (which I realize isn't that long) but I think I could really benefit from having friends on here to support, and who will support me as well. Message me or add me as a friend if you would like to!

I'm 5'4 and 173 lbs..goal weight is 140lbs
I've already lost 15 pounds.

Thanks!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• GinaFalc
    GinaFalc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi IM Gina i been on MFP for awhile now & I AM having set backs when I started this i was like 170 now I haven't been on this site for awhile and i need to get back on track I been through alot in my life and now I want to get my health in better shape I am looking for friends and people with same problems and being heavy for most my life do to medicine that helped me breath i was on it for 10 years and it made me overweight./,/. i 50 years old and and i I been divorced for 8 months now and I need to better my health now. So feel free to message me I need all the support and help I can get I need to get back n track I just need the help I am 5'2 and weigh 180 pounds now I need to lose not gain

thanks Gina
  • terrie001
    terrie001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello 1092kl.

I am coming back to MFP after deciding I would do fine without it. My weight has stayed stationary since stopping so I am coming back and trying again.
    Congratulations on your 15 pounds! That's terrific. :D
    How many calories a day are you consuming?
    Terrie
  • artlady44
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss so far! I've just joined MFP, so I have no advice to offer, but I think you are right, you do need to interact with people who are going through the same thing.
    Sending you a friend request!
  • prao2k1
    prao2k1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello ,

I started MFP in July and really focusing on what i eat , My start weight was 198 since last year , now at 180 , now experiencing plateau .My goal weight is 150 which looks like hard to achieve from where I stand . I am a foodie and I cook most of my meals 90% . I am a strict vegetarian and do not eat eggs , fish or any meat , i found my protein levels low in the food , so i am constantly searching for low carb , high protein sources . I cook rice and lentils ,stir fry veggies ,basically all South Indian food spicy and salty , currently working on reducing my sodium . I see that all the lentils are high protein like 19g grams /cup but also add high carbs , which leaves me in a dilemma . My protein sources are yogurt (home made) , Peanut butter , Flax seeds , Dal (cooked lentils - complex carbs ) , cheese and nuts . How can I improve & achieve my goal ? Looking for friends for motivation .
    Exercise - Doing 10,000 steps in a day , Dance with my kids , 25-45 mins on Just dance on Xbox . I have taken off from gym for summer to be with kids . I am back in gym from September and hoping the weight loss kicks in again.
  • Nicky_tastic
    Nicky_tastic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting back with MFP and would really like support. I do Zumba a hr a day 6 days a week and strength training 3 times a week. Would really like to learn more about eating clean.