Progress Photos (: 6lbs & 3 weeks in. Exciting.

Options
I've been on this journey for 3 short weeks, but I've already seen a tremendous difference. I'm fitting into old pants that I haven't been able to in awhile. So, here's my progress photos. Hope you can see them.

SW: 177
CW: 171
GW: 128

These photos were taken on the first day of my journey and then today (: No, I was not bloated in the first photo, I was just fat. I do strength training and cardio. I go to the gym 5 days a week for an hour to two hours each time. I do cardio each day. I do HIIT a couple times a week. I eat 1200 calories a day + any exercise calories. I eat a lot of lean proteins. I added this last little bit because last time I got asked what I was doing, some said I was just bloated in the first photo, etc. I work very hard and it shows. (: I plan to continue until I get to my goal. :D

3weekcomparison2.jpg

3weekcomparison3.jpg

3weekcomparison.jpg

P.S. for those with stretch marks I've been putting Aveeno skin firming lotion (which you can find for $8 at Wal-Mart) on every single day and I have seen a difference in my skin! So, I recommend it to everyone. I have tons of stretch marks. I used this cream last time I lost weight because I lost it quickly and it helped my skin stay caught up. Also, drink a lot of water (for many reasons), however it helps keep your skin hydrated and helps with skin elasticity.

Replies

• clbowman91
    Options
    By the way, my first goal is to fit into these pants! Which is why I'm wearing them in the photos
  • bbzgrl110
    bbzgrl110 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great job so far, keep it up :)
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are changing! Great job!
  • nikky31
    nikky31 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    wow you look great! you can def see the change :)
  • amg0678
    amg0678 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :) That's great!
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    There's no way that can be bloat! Good for you - your doing great! xx
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :)
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • heis4u2004
    heis4u2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work and thanks for the tip about the lotion.
  • Haley_alyssa98
    Options
    Dang I started at 198 and I'm down to 169 and I can't barely see a difference on me! You're luck. Lol

Keep it up! You'll be at your goal weight in no time! :)
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    And people say you cant see -6lbs in photos. I sure can.
  • UseToBeHot
    UseToBeHot Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Good for you!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congrats on some awesome progress!! You look great!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    You can really see the difference - especially in your face & your tummy. Well done - you've earned that! :-) Jenny x
  • clbowman91
    Options
    Dang I started at 198 and I'm down to 169 and I can't barely see a difference on me! You're luck. Lol

Keep it up! You'll be at your goal weight in no time! :)

Do you lift weights? I do a lot of lifting and strength training. It helps, although the scale won't move as quickly. But, I keep a measuring tape. I've lost 22.75 inches all over my body (arms, bust, waist, hips, behind, thighs) Measurements are your friend (: Scale = Bad, disappointing, and demotivating.

And THANK YOU EVERYONE! :D I'm pretty pleased (:
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I honestly think replacing SCALE with CAMERA is your best bet. So many people dont want to take pictures of themselves at their worst.
  • NYBikini
    NYBikini Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your looking good, keep it up
  • hollygparr
    hollygparr Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Well done!
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference in the pictures! =)
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Well done!
    (But when you hit your mark, you are going to hate these photo's,
    I know I did with mine)
    You are entering a new wonderful world where "you" are the star!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!