Wow! I need better coloured clothes! Shopping volunteers??

Options
Hiya!!

I just thought I would put together some comparison pictures to check on my progress, but have noticed more than anything that I am in dire need of some brighter and more exciting coloured clothes in my wardrobe!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am not sure when exactly the first picture was taken or what my weight was... but the second ones in the stripey top were taken on June 12th 2013 when I weighed 194lbs

The last ones in the pale top were taken this morning after I weighed in at 185.5lbs! :)

I have just completed week 2 of Insanity which has shown most change in my legs, probably not at all evident in my images due to my black leggings.... and I have been doing some dumbbell workouts on top of my usual running/walking a couple of times a week :)

Starting to feel good, more so because I feel stronger and fitter, could just do with tightening up a bit more and losing a good few more pounds and inches!! :happy:

Feeling happy today....

Just got to keep going!! :flowerforyou:

da41c562-7e7c-4c24-bf2f-decc89352860_zps06107aad.jpg

185c9a95-dc82-4b2d-95b9-2e36be0761e2_zpsfa8c75db.jpg

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous, and I would totally take you shopping! I love color!
  • Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous, and I would totally take you shopping! I love color!

Thank you so much!! :):) changes are small so far but getting there so I will hopefully reward myself soon with a shopping trip!! :)
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    bump
  • irenemscott777
    irenemscott777 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Very well done!!!!
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    Very well done!!!!

Thank you!! :flowerforyou:
  • peanutbutterz
    peanutbutterz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    just looked at your pics on your profile too.. You look great.... keep it up!!!
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Big difference! You look great!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl - you are doing great!! Looking fabulous!
  • hannahjames295
    hannahjames295 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you're doing great.
    If you don't mind my saying you have a great *kitten*!:love:
    I'm still a bit scared of Insanity, it obviously works well for muscle definition though...
    Keep it up :smile:
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    just looked at your pics on your profile too.. You look great.... keep it up!!!

Thank you sooo much!!
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    Congratulations! Big difference! You look great!

Thank you :) I am glad you can see a difference :)
  • Michielynn222
    Michielynn222 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! :D
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    Congrats girl - you are doing great!! Looking fabulous!

Thank you so much :):)
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    Congratulations, you're doing great.
    If you don't mind my saying you have a great *kitten*!:love:
    I'm still a bit scared of Insanity, it obviously works well for muscle definition though...
    Keep it up :smile:

:blushing: aww wow! Why thank you!! I have never been complimented on my *kitten* before!! :happy:

You should give Insanity a go if you fancy it, its scary to get going but it gets addictive and you begin to love it and look forward to it!!! :)
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    Amazing progress! :D

Thank you!! :)
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    -_- you're so atttttractiiive.

I made the mistake of spending hundred of dollars every few months for clothes... next time.. more Goodwill and like cheap H&M
  • Porcelaine22
    Options

I made the mistake of spending hundred of dollars every few months for clothes... next time.. more Goodwill and like cheap H&M

awwwwwwwwwww thank you!!!!!! :blushing: :heart: :flowerforyou: :love: :smooched:

H&M is one of my favourites, clothes shopping is fun when you are smaller!! :)
  • Seesawboomerang
    Seesawboomerang Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous. With your colouring I want to see you in emerald green satin :love:

I love to shop for 2nd hand clothes on eBay. You can get really adventurous and sell on if it doesn't suit or you get too small for it.
  • hollygparr
    hollygparr Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Your waist is TINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love to shop, I'd do it!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options

awwwwwwwwwww thank you!!!!!! :blushing: :heart: :flowerforyou: :love: :smooched:

H&M is one of my favourites, clothes shopping is fun when you are smaller!! :)
    I once saw a Captain America hoodie that had the hood as his mask as well... Found like a XXL in Hot Topic.. didn't fit -_- ... I forgot that Hot Topic is for teenage hipsters.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!