Anyone Following Chris Powell's Book?

Options
Hey everyone,
I just bought Choose More Lose More For Life. Anyone starting the carb cycling?? Please add me so we can do this together!! :glasses:

Replies

• Merci444
    Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about trying this! I lean more towards Paleo though. I am in the process of organizing my weekly menu, I went to the farmer's market this morning (I always plan around that) I will get out his books and do it with you :-) It will be nice to have support.
  • AJHornik
    AJHornik Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I am doing the classic style( in his book), and I am starting Monday!
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I dont do carb cycling. but, I do heavy cal days and then a low call day. So similar to carb cycling but instead of carbs, think of calories :D I havent been doing it lately becuase i am working out too much to have low call days but when I did I saw good results!
    low cal day = 500-900 calories
    high cal day = 1600-1900
  • dailytammy
    dailytammy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    added you.
  • Merci444
    Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Do you have the first or latest book. I have both but am going to follow the second one. I know he's got a few different plans, I need to look again. Which one are you doing?
  • AJHornik
    AJHornik Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Do you have the first or latest book. I have both but am going to follow the second one. I know he's got a few different plans, I need to look again. Which one are you doing?

I have the 2nd one. I am doing the classic style! I don't want something too intense or too many cheat days, so It's just right!
  • dailytammy
    dailytammy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have he 2nd book and follow the turbo plan