Need some dirty friends...

Options
highervibes
highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
I love my friends, every last one of them - SO NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT MY AWESOME PALS :) but I'd like some more dirty eating friends lol. I do eat a lot of whole foods that i home make, but also I eat some McDonalds and other fast food. I make sure to get enough protein (most of the time!) and then it's all fair game. I have 40lbs to goal so I'm about 1/2 way there. I do NROLFW and I eat at about 1800 calories/day. Anyone want to friend me that has a less than squeaky clean diet?

Edited for atrocious grammar.

Replies

• pwnderosa
    pwnderosa Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I will be your dirty friend, because I had too much champagne last night and am now eating dirty, dirty Del Taco. Almost to goal weight too, eating and drinking these filthy things...
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Did somebody say champagne? In for the champagne...

I'd friend you - oh, wait...
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Did somebody say champagne? In for the champagne...

I'd friend you - oh, wait...

lol I do already have some awesome friends ;P
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Well I had a bath this morning, so I'm not too dirty.
    But my food diary is not really on the squeaky clean side. As in I had pie and chips yesterday, mcdonalds on weds and cheese and onion crisps for breakfast this morning. I eat around 2000 dirty calories a day.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me! I eat fast food and chocolate lol
  • Janice2Shakira
    Options
    I am all sorts of dirty ;-)

Seriously though, fast food, booze, ice cream

If it fits, I sits...and eats
  • Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Dirty as dirty can be here...feel free to add me :smile:
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    count me in!

F- clean eating
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    You lift and you eat dirty? Count me in. I love dirty girls.

...oh wait. That sounded bad.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Dirty food I can handle, but bad grammar? :noway:
    Just kidding!
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    oooh, me me me!!! My eating habits are terribly dirty.

I'm a naughty naughty eater.

Just look at this profile pic.
  • Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Let's see.. I just cracked open my 5th beer. Had a ribeye and mashed potatoes for dinner... Now I am thinking of ice cream. Dirty enough for you?
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Making a giant pot of mac 'n cheese right now--Paula Deen style. Pop tarts and ice cream later. Beer in between. I think I qualify.
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    DIrty eater here! I'm having a profane quantity of ice cream in a little while, and I'm gonna enjoy every bite. I'm also a lifting chic that eats the food too, so feel free to add. :wink:
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of fast food (due to taste preferences, not because I have any other issues with it) and generally eat a lot of foods that are considered healthy.

However, I eat ice cream, peanut butter, and frozen yogurt often. I have pancakes, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, grains, bread, and love carbs. I like lattes. I eat whatever I want and my diet is far from being squeaky clean.

I also enjoy wine and champagne and the occasional cocktail.

If that's dirty enough for you, feel free to add me! I also started NROLFW yesterday and love food.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Love this thread! Sometimes I'm weird and eat junk food for dinner. Not that I'm proud of that, but I seriously just eat what I feel like as long as they fit my cals.
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    lol, awesome by-line.... totally not what I was expecting!:grumble: Kidding!!!

Feel free to add if you like cuz gawd knows I'm not about denying myself anything! That would be just setting myself up to fail!! Open Invite to you all :drinker:
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    <~~~~ dirty... oh, never mind, tease!!
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I can be a dirty eater sometimes. I have cheat days a lot but try to maintain them and limit them to only two days a week. Feel free to add me.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Dirty is my middle name.